9 not to be missed February gay events
February, a month full of Carnival events, bear meetings and fetish fun as well as host to two of the word’s biggest gay events, Sydney Mardi Gras and the Miami Winter Party!
1. BEAR CONVERGENCE – Palm Springs – Feb 7-11
The Palm Springs International Bear Convergence is the premier winter event for Bears & admirers in Palm Springs, California. It hosts some of the hottest pool parties and is one of the friendly bear events around!
If you are looking for the best hotel options, we recommend,
2. NICE CARNIVAL – France – Feb 16 – 28
More than 1 million people will descend upon the beautiful city of Nice on the French Riviera for the annual Carnival festivities. It is one of the top 3 carnivals in the world rivaling Rio for its stunning floats
Check out our hotel recommendations in Nice!
3. HUSTLABALL – San Francisco – Feb 15 – 17
4. MARDI GRAS – Sydney – Feb 15 – Mar 3
5. BELGIUM LEATHER PRIDE – Antwerp – Feb 20 – 25
6. PRIDE FORT LAUDERDALE – Florida – 21-24 Feb
7. CAPE TOWN PRIDE – South Africa – Feb 21 – Mar 3
8. SITGES CARNIVAL – Barcelona – Feb 26 – Mar 6
Sitges better known as a gay beach resort in the summer months, comes alive in February for carnival with more than 300,000 people from around the world descending on this small Catalan village, making one of the wildest parties in Europe.
Discover the top hotels in the centre of Sitges!
- Platjador hotel facing the beach next to the main gay street,
- The Calipolis hotel facing the gay beach next to the gay street,
- Parrots Hotel in the middle of the gay bars and
- El Cid hotel in the centre of Sitges,
9. WINTER PARTY MIAMI – Florida – Feb 27 – Mar 5
Escape to one of the hottest winter destination, Winter Party Festival in beautiful Miami Beach! Six action-packed days and nights, nine spectacular dance parties with over 10,000 guests from around the world, you just know you’re going to have a good time.
Check out the top recommended hotel by our readers.