From: Saturday, March 9, 2024
To: Saturday, March 9, 2024
Matrix Circuit Madrid 2024
If you are in Madrid when the Matrix is in town, then there is only one party to attend! Don’t miss it.
- Stay close to the centre of Madrid and take a taxi to the party. Check in to the Hotel Fenix Gran Melia, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stunning views and one of the most famous rooftop bars in the city.
- Next Edition – March 9th – 7th Anniversary Edition at LAB
- Discover the hottest boys from Spain as club Matrix hosts its signature party in the gay-friendly city of Madrid.
- Matrix produces some of Spain’s biggest parties with the hottest gogos, international guest DJs and a great light and sound show.
- The Matrix party funs from 10pm until late and takes over Chango.
- March 9th – 7th Anniversary Edition at LAB
- August 20th – 25th 2024 – Matrix Sun Festival in Torremolinos.
The Lab Edition
- Next Edition – March 9th, 2024 – Matrix 7th Anniversary Edition.
- Lab is located in the Chamartin station with a mythical reputation in city’s nightlife world.
- The venue has space for 1, 500 guests with more than 1,800 square meters, now has one of the most advanced and modern sound and light systems in Europe.
- Lab has an incredible 46,000W of sound and a lighting display with with more than 100 projectors and effects.
- Each session at LAB The Club will be something unique for the enjoyment of your eyes and ears.
- The club is a 20-minute drive from the gay bars of Chueca.
Regular Parties – Venue
- Chango Club – This disco and nightclub in the Chamberí district boasts a wide variety of house and electronic music by the best DJs. Given its multi-facets, this is the ideal place to hold private parties, presentations and any kind of event.
- The hall is divided into two floors, with over 800 square metres and a capacity for over 600 people.
- It boasts the latest technology in lighting with a sustainable state-of-the-art dynamic Led system that is unique in Madrid
- The club is an 8-minute drive from the gay bars of Chueca.
- Check out our gay guide to Madrid and discover the best restaurants, bars and hotels.
WE Pride Edition
- Next Edition – Awaiting dates.
- Matrix takes over Sala Paqul (Formerly But) on C. de Barceló, 11, Madrid, with a capacity for 1,500 hot guys ready to party.
- The club is in the centre of the Malasaña neighbourhood spread out across two floors with VIP areas, two cloakrooms, a large dance floor and a stage.
- Malasaña is a 10-minute drive or a 12-minute walk from the city’s gay district, Chueca
Chueca, Madrid gay district
- Madrid is one of the most gay-friendly and welcoming cities in the world. The district of Chueca is the epicentre of gay life in the city, home to the busiest bars and clubs.
- As the city has grown, so too has the gay neighbourhoods. The local government of Madrid estimates the LGBT+ population to be around 500,000. You should also check out districts such as Malasaña, La Latina and Lavapies, offering different yet unique attractions
Where to stay in Madrid
The following hotels are popular with our guests and are close to the gay district. They are also gay-friendly.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Gay Madrid
Highlights of the best of the City.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo