From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Maspalomas Rubber Fest 2025
Enjoy a weekend of rubber and fetish fun this February in Maspalomas as the island celebrates Maspalomas Rubber Fest.
- Are you visiting Maspalomas for the Rubber Fest? Stay at the Sol Barbacan. Rated “Fabulous” by guests, this aparthotel has a large pool, large balconies and spacious rooms with excellent facilities. Our top choice.
- Next Edition: Awaiting dates and full schedule of events.
- Maspalomas Rubber fest is the annual meeting of lovers of rubber, neoprene and plastic in Maspalomas.
- Scheduled events include a series of rubber and sex parties, a nightly rubber bar-crawl, social events, a pool day and a gear market.
- Stay close to the Yumbo and all the gay bars in Maspalomas at the HD Parque Cristobal Gran Canaria, a 3-star hotel with a fresh new look, just steps from the Axel. The rooms are spacious, and guest service is excellent.
- Noxon – Located inside Yumbo Centrum, Noxon is one of the hottest and kinkiest sex clubs in Maspalomas and the official sponsor of the Rubber Fest.
- Raddar Maspalomas – New large outdoor terrace bar, right next to the Noxon Fetish Club.
- Reds Gran Canaria – Large gay cruise & fetish club near the Yumbo Center. REDS Club has two floors (200 m²), a dark room, cabins, sling, glory holes, smoking area.
- Time Off – Gay cruise and FF club on the ground floor of the C.C. Cita shopping center, featuring a bar, cabins, slings and more on 2 levels.
- Wunderbar – Busy cocktail bar with friendly staff, cosy atmosphere and host of popular Eurovision and retro nights.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the parties and events:
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star, outdoor pool, well-equipped kitchens.
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars.
- Flat-screen TV, private bathroom.
- Serene getaway with luxurious amenities, perfect for a relaxing and private vacation experience.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
- 5-star, adults-only, two outdoor pools.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Stylish rooms.
- Sophisticated adult-only retreat, rooftop dining with panoramic views, ideal for a romantic escape.
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, swimming pool, buffet restaurant.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Free WiFi, beach volleyball facilities.
- Family-friendly with excellent leisure facilities, well-suited for a fun and active holiday.
4 Star, Adults Only
- 4-star, gay and hetero-friendly, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Air conditioning, satellite TV.
- Modern and inclusive, offering a vibrant atmosphere for adults, perfect for socializing.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.