From: Monday, November 4, 2024
To: Sunday, November 10, 2024
Winter Pride Maspalomas 2024
Winter Pride Maspalomas is the final gay pride celebration in the European calendar year; Despite the “winter” in its name, Maspalomas boasts a mild climate even in late autumn, ensuring an enjoyable beach holiday experience with average daytime temperatures of 23 degrees.
- Almost everything gay in Gran Canaria is under one roof in the Yumbo centre, home to 95% of the island’s gay bars and clubs. Check out the top 10 hotels closest to the Yumbo Centre.
- Monday February 4th to Sunday November 10th 2024 – Winterpride – one week of amazing events with live shows featuring international artists on a spectacular stage right in the heart of the Yumbo Centre.
- Other events include pool parties, boat excursions, a parade, dance sessions and more.
- Known for its vibrant nightlife, the Yumbo Centre is the heart of Gran Canaria’s LGBTQ+ scene, hosting numerous gay bars and clubs.
- Maspalomas hotels sell out months in advance, so book early.
The German Carnival
- November 11th 2024 – Note, the dates in 2024 do not include the 11/11 celebrations which mark the start of the traditional German Carnival where hundreds gather on the gay beaches in full costume.
Maspalomas WinterPride Parties 2024
2024 – Regular pool parties include the following:
- Monday 4th November – Maspalomas Winterpride BBQ And Pool Party at the Axel Beach with DJs, GoGos and Free BBQ.
- Wednesday 6th November – Wet & White Maspalomas Pool Party at Amadores Beach Club with epic drag shows and DJs.
- Thursday 7th November – Candyland Maspalomas – the rooftop pool party at the Marin Beach rooftop club.
- Sunday 10th November – T Dance – Maspalomas Winter Pride Maspalomas at the Seven hotel, the perfect way to say goodbye to Winter Pride.
- Discover the best of Maspalomas, from bars and restaurants to top attractions with our gay guide to Gran Canaria.
- Awaiting dates – Ritual Hotels Pool party, the ultimate 80s and 90s event.
Maspalomas Winter Pride Main Stage
- Awaiting lineup for the 2024 edition.
- There is a big stage in the centre of the Yumbo, with entertainment from top international acts and DJs to keep you entertained over the seven days.
- The stage is surrounded with all the gay bars, clubs and restaurants, each putting on something special each night.
- The stage area has a dedicated VIP area if you want to enjoy the experience from a raised platform with access to your own bar. mingle with the stars after their performances and skip the line with dedicated portaloos!
- Upgrade your pride experience and stay at the Lopesan Costa Meloneras Hotel, set half a kilometer from Gran Canaria’s Maspalomas Beach, a luxury complex with a spa, casino and heated lagoon-style swimming pools set in tropical grounds. Each room has a private balcony.
Pride Walk – The Main Parade
- Saturday November 9th 2024. – The Winter Pride parade has evolved from being a “walk” to a fully fledged parade. The parade makes its way in a blaze of colour across the esplanade.
- 15.00 – 18.00 3 hours along Avenida de Tirajana. Join more than 20,000 people on the walk for Pride.
- Participating in the Pride Walk is completely free, but for a unique experience, join one of the two official floats and see the parade from a whole new perspective.
- The dress code is, of course, rainbow! For just €50, you can enjoy three hours of a free bar, access to toilets, and an unforgettable experience. But act fast, as availability is limited and tickets sell out quickly.
- Stay close to the parade at the recently refurbished Barceló Margaritas rated “Fabulous” by guests, with spacious and stylish rooms and two outdoor pools.
Pride Walk After Party: – Yumbo Main Stage
- 1800 – 20 00 – Get ready to keep the party going after the massive Pride Walk, gather at the main stage area for an unforgettable evening of music and celebration!
Where to stay for Winter Pride
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action:
Want to stay one of the top 10 gay resorts on the island? Check out our to 10 gay hotels in Maspalomas.
Video Of Winter Pride Maspalomas
Winter Pride Maspalomas 2016 Aftermovie
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Maspalomas
Maspalomas, located on the southern coast of Gran Canaria in Spain’s Canary Islands, has gained a reputation as a popular LGBTQ+ travel destination, often referred to as the “gay capital” of the Canary Islands. The area is known for its LGBTQ+ friendly atmosphere, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming environment.
Yumbo Center | The gay hub of Maspalomas
- This is one of the most well-known LGBTQ+ areas in Maspalomas.
- It’s a shopping and entertainment complex that hosts various gay bars, clubs, shops, and restaurants.
- The area is especially lively at night and is a hub for LGBTQ+ socializing.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Maspalomas
Playa del Ingles
This is the main beach area of Maspalomas where LGBTQ+ travelers meet up to sunbathe, and socialize.
This is a more upscale area known for its luxury resorts, high-end shopping, and beautiful promenade.