From: Wednesday, June 26, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
New York City Pride 2024 – The Birthplace of Pride.
New York City Pride is one of the world’s most famous Pride events with more than 2 million people attending each year. The pride march is the centerpiece of NYC pride with its colorful floats, music, and community groups. Other events include some of the worlds biggest gay circuit events, boat parties, cultural events and even a party island.
Where to stay in New York During Pride?
- Stay in the centre of all the action during New York City Pride in Hell’s Kitchen or The West Village, Manhattan’s top gay neighbourhoods.
- Alternatively, consider the cosy and relaxed East Village or upscale Soho neighbourhoods, offering a wide range of options to suit all budgets.
Official Pride Events – NYC Pride Rally
- Friday, June 28th 2024 | The Battery – Whereas the NYC Pride March puts a more fun and lively spin on activism, the annual NYC Pride Rally is all about activating the community to keep on fighting.
- The first rally occurred one month after the Stonewall Riots, and this year’s event will focus on denouncing the legislative attacks against LGBTQIA+ people that have swept the nation this year.
New York City Pride Parade
- Sunday, June 30th 2024 – The NYC Pride March will begin at noon from 25th Street and 5th Avenue. Marchers will proceed south on 5th Avenue before heading west on 8th Street.
- It will then turn north on 7th Avenue, passing the New York City AIDS Memorial, before dispersing in Chelsea at 16th Street and 7th Avenue.
- After crossing over 6th Avenue, the March will continue on Christopher Street passing the Stonewall National Monument.
- The pride march starts at 12pm and ends by 3pm.
Pride Fest New York
- Sunday, June 30th 2024 – 11.00 – East Village – Pridefest is the annual LGBT street fair, held in Greenwich Village, on Hudson St. between Abingdon Sq & West 14th St and starts at 11 am till 7 pm.
- Take a breath, drink some water, and roam a queer street fair while you caffeinate and prepare for the long Pride Sunday ahead.
- This year, attendees can purchase a PrideFest Passport, granting them access to a viewing platform for performances, entry to the exclusive PrideFest Lounge, and unlimited beverages and snacks.
Pride Island, New York
- Sunday, TBC | 14.00 – Pride Island – An epic one day music festival at the Brooklyn Army Terminal.
- Pride Island is the annual music festival of Pride Weekend featuring international headline acts.
- Additional ferry service to BAT are on hand through the weekend to accommodate attendees.
Other Events & Circuit Parties
- NYC Pride attracts the biggest party promoters from across the USA. Competition between organisers is fierce and venues are transformed into unique pride party experiences.
- Masterbeat hosts two nights of events while party empresario Jake Resnicow hosts a Pride festival with three epic days and nights of events including the Dreamland closing in Central Park.
- The following circuit events are our top picks for NYC Pride in 2024:
- Friday – June 28th – BRUT, one of the city’s most popular gear parties hosts a special edition for New York Pride at 1604 Broadway.
- Stay at the Ink48 Hotel, just steps from the venue with 222 rooms and suites featuring loft-style ceilings and deep-soaking tubs. Each room comes with spectacular city views.
- Friday- June 28th – Brooklyn’s 3-dollar bill hosts a double-bill on the Friday of the pride weekend. NYC’s signature monthly event, MEAT for an XXL night from 11 pm.
- This event is part of the Pride Festival NYC – which combines Planet Pride, Dreamland and We Party/Xlsior for one weekend of unforgettable parties.
Masterbeat New York Pride XXL
- Friday 28th and Saturday 29th June 2024 – Masterbeat, one of the biggest gay circuit parties in the US presents two unique events during the pride celebrations.
- Events take over Terminal 5, a massive 3,000 capacity club in Hells Kitchen.
- Saturday, June 29th 2024 – Planet Pride New York – – Returning to the Brooklyn Mirage with six signature parties taking over 3 stages, from 4.30 pm.
- Events take over the Brooklyn Mirage , Great Hall and Kings Hall Stages.
- Check out the top hotels in East Williamsburg.
Dreamland Central Park
- Sunday, June 30th 2024 – Dreamland, produced by NYCs leading party promoter Jake Resnicow, takes over the iconic Summer Stage in Central Park (5th Avenue entrance), for the ultimate gay funday Sunday party.
Alegria Pride New York
- Sunday, June 30th, 2024 – Alegria – Another Epic Pride Sunday and for the 24th year. An Official NYC Pride Partner Event , a day and night event featuring WOW, Outdoor Spectacular, in the Mirage and ALEGRIA in the Great Hall. Gates open at 5PM.
2024 Dates To Be Confirmed
- The following events have yet to confirm their dates – but are expected to host their event on the same days as previous years:
Liberaunchy – The Opening Party
- Awaiting Dates – Thursday – Liberaunchy takes over both floors of 3 Dollar Bill – bringing leather gear and feather capes, candelabras and hot wax, glitz and kinks all under one roof.
Horse Meat Disco
- Awaiting Dates – Enjoy a unique vibe at Horse Meat Disco New York as the UK’s biggest gay party export takes over one of the most iconic venues in the city, The Knockdown centre.
Teaze, New York
- Saturday, Awaiting Dates – Teaze – A unique party experience “teazing” some of the most diverse party experiences New York City has to offer. 4 popular parties combine to bring you a unique event focusing on the BIPOC community.
- The event takes over 3 Dollar Bill, one of the city’s most popular gay clubbing venues in Brooklyn.
After Hour Parties
- 2024 venues to be confirmed.
- RESET Official After hours at Club Lambada in Brooklyn.
- OSCURO Official After hours at The Cockpit in Hells Kitchen.
- PRIDE IN THE SKY After hours at Harbour Club in Hells Ktichen.
- VIVA After Hours in Brooklyn
- FEVER After Hours in Williamsburg
- Check out the top trending hotels in Hells Kitchen.
New York Pride – Other Gay Circuit Events
Recommended Hotels in New York
New York Pride’s biggest events take place in the West Village, very close to the city’s other gay-popular neighborhoods like Chelsea and the East Village.
The following New York Hotels are in Midtown, close to the pride celebrations and the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of New York
Most of the gay bars are located in the Christopher Street and Time square areas; we have found hotels closes to the gay bars in each area that have the best revues with our hotel partner Booking.com
Recommended Hotels in New York By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in New York that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The New York EDITION
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star – Iconic Metropolitan Life Clock Tower
- Close to the gay district
- Oversized windows, city views
- Located in iconic clock tower, offers Michelin star restaurant, free WiFi, rooms with city views and photography.
CitizenM 4 Star
- 4 Star – Heart of Manhattan, Near Times Square
- Close to the gay district
- Flat-screen TV, free water
- Right in Manhattan’s heart, minutes from Times Square, Central Park, and major attractions, modern amenities in rooms.
4 Star, Luxury
- 4 Star – Close to Madison Square Park
- Close to the gay district
- Refrigerator, flat-screen cable TV
- Near Madison Square Park and Empire State Building, offers compact, efficiently designed rooms with essential amenities.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star – Views of Manhattan Skyline
- Close to the gay district
- Floor-to-ceiling windows, spa-inspired bathroom
- Across 36 stories, offers rooms with Manhattan skyline views, Broadway Theater District proximity, and spa-inspired bathrooms.
Video Of WorldPride NYC 2019
WorldPride NYC 2019
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in New York
New York City is incredibly diverse, and LGBTQ+ communities can be found throughout the city. These neighborhoods, however, are particularly renowned for their vibrant gay scenes and welcoming atmospheres. Enjoy exploring the Big Apple
Hells Kitchen | Midtown Manhattan
- Situated in Midtown Manhattan, Hell’s Kitchen is a thriving gay neighborhood. It offers a mix of trendy restaurants, bars, and entertainment venues.
- Many Broadway theaters are located in this area, making it convenient for theater enthusiasts.
- The neighborhood also hosts the annual Drag March and boasts a diverse range of bars and clubs.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Hells Kitchen