From: Friday, November 8, 2024
To: Sunday, November 10, 2024
Torremolinos Winter Fest 2024
Torremolinos Winter Pride is a new event coming to one of Spain’s top gay destinations in November. The event marks the end of the Autumn Season, when Torremolinos still enjoys highs of 22 degrees during the day while the rest of Spain gets ready for the onset of Winter.
- Visiting for Winter Pride? For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol . Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access and a sublime rooftop pool!
The Winter Fest Stage
- Winter Pride is set to kick off on Halloween, so expect lots of costume parties and more.
- Visitors can expect three days of festivities with a special opening at 7pm on Friday night.
- Live stage shows each night including a spectacular drag specials, guest DJs and sexy gogos.
- Shows typically run from the last weekend in October into Halloween.
- Events kick off at 7 pm each night.
- Awaiting schedule for the 2024 edition.
- Various parties are held in clubs and bars across Torremolinos with guest DJs, dancers and live shows.
Where to stay in Gay Torremolinos
- Torremolinos has a lively and varied gay scene with most bars concentrated around La Nogalera and Punto Blanco, in the centre town.
- Come join the hottest guys from Spain as Torremolinos says goodbye to the end of the Season with a party to remember. Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to the gay bars and beaches:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.