From: Saturday, April 27, 2024
To: Saturday, April 27, 2024
Grabby All Starts Official After Party 2024
The Grabby Awards goes out with a bang at the official afterparty with a cast full of the hottest porn stars and celebrity guests.
- The Sol Torremolinos, is a 4-star beachfront hotel on Bajondillo Beach with great breakfast just 500 m from the gay bars and centre of town.
- Centuryon club hosts the biggest stars in Europe this April at the annual Grabby Awards after party in Torremolinos.
- Grabby All Stars features the sexiest porn stars from world famous studios.
- Take your photo in the Grabby Walk of Fame photocall and dance to the best house music. Photos by Paul Lee-Maynard
- The party kicks off one minute before midnight on Saturday and runs for seven hours.
- Stay close to the gay bars at the Bajondillo Beach Cozy Inns Adults Only, rated “Excellent” by guests with a spacious roof terrace and stylish, refurbished rooms.
- Centuryon Torremolinos – Popular gay club offering state-of-the-art lights and sound with two big bars and a dance floor.
- The club gets busier after the bars close in La Nogalera, the gay neighbourhood, just a six-minute walk from the club.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action and the gay nightlife,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video The Grabby Awards
Highlights of previous parties and events
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.