From: Wednesday, July 17, 2024
To: Sunday, July 21, 2024
Torremolinos Bear Fest 2024
Torremolinos is home to some of the biggest gay Summer parties and has just announced its newest event, “Torremolinos Bear Fest”.
- For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access and a sublime rooftop pool!
The Bear Fest
- Enjoy four days and nights of bear beach parties and circuit and cruising events as Torremolinos Bear Fest brings bears from far and wide to the Costa Del Sol’s hottest Summer destination.
- Torremolinos Bear Fest will bring the most prominent DJs from the bear circuit for daytime parties at the Eden Beach Club.
- At night bears, chasers, otters and admirers can hit the bars in La Nogalera, the beach town’s bustling gay district and enjoy everything from cocktail and show bars to more hardcore cruising clubs and late-night parties.
- Awaiting a full schedule of venues and events, but book your stay early. July is peak season in Torremolinos.
- Note – this event should not be confused with the MadBear Beach party which takes place in August.
- Stay at the Essence Hotel Boutique by Don Paquito and enjoy one of the best hotel experiences in Torremolinos. Rated “Excellent” by guests, the hotel has a great pool area, modern, spacious rooms and just a 10-minute walk to the gay bars and clubs.
- Events run from daytime at Eden Beach to night time at Aqua.
- Highlights include the Foam Party, Candy Party, Maschio Peloso and M3N.
Eden Beach Club – Daytime Events
- Eden – Busy gay beach bar and day club with beach beds, hammocks, cocktails, drinks, DJ and Mediterranean cuisine.
- During large events, the beach club opens out to become one big dance party on the beach by the sea.
- Stay close to the beach club at The Fenix Torremolinos, an adults-only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
Aqua Emporio – Nighttime Events
- Aqua Club is in La Nogalera, the gay epicentre of Torremolinos, located close to bustling gay bars.
- The late-night disco attracts hot guys of all ages and types. The club hosts regular theme parties and has a busy darkroom.
Cruising and Bear Bars in Torremolinos
- Alcatraz Men’s Club – Busy fetish cruise club in the centre of Torremolinos, Open Wednesday to Sunday.
- Aqua Bunker – Large cruising club in the Nogalera complex.
- Attack Torremolinos (Querell) – Located outside the gay zone, but still busy with lots of facilities and different theme nights.
- Bar Kiko – Small friendly bar and host of the monthly leather social “Copas en Cuero”
- Cuero (ex Qüero) – Fetish cruising club, bear-friendly, mature guys.
- Exxxtreme – Gay bar with a dark cruising maze, busy later in the evening.
- Men’s Bar – Large music video bar with a small dark cruising area in the basement. Busy from midnight.
- Apolo Sauna – Gay sauna, approximately 2km south of the beach area. Busy with locals and extra-busy on Funday Sundays.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action and the gay nightlife:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Eden Beach Parties
Highlights of an Eden Beach Party with DJ
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.