From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Papa Party Torremolinos 2024
One of the world’s biggest names in Circuit Parties comes to Torremolinos, as Eliad Cohen brings his Papa Party to Spain.
- For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol. Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access.
- Papa hosts regular parties at Centuryon including during Pride.
- The Papa party is one of the most popular events to come to Torremolinos each year. Expect lots of boys from Madrid and beyond to descend upon Torremolinos to party over the weekend.
- Eliad Cohen will be live at Centuryon in Torremolinos for one of the biggest parties of the year featuring guest DJs Suri, Juan Lights, Nahuel Ortiz and vocal performance by surprise guests.
- The party kicks off at 1am and continues ending at 7am, an epic 6 hour event featuring the best sounds, the hottest guys and the best club in Torremolinos.
- Centuryon is located on C/Casablanca, 15. Centuryon is one of the biggest clubs on the Torremolinos gay scene, offering state of the art lights and sound with two large bars and dance floor.
- The club is a 6 minute walk from the gay bars in La Nogalera district.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
The following hotels are all close to the gay bars and beaches:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Of Torremolinos
A snapshot of Torremolinos from the sky
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.