From: Wednesday, Aug 21st, 2019
To: Sunday, Aug 25th, 2019
Matrix Sun Festival, Torremolinos
This summer in August in Torremolinos, you can enjoy four unforgettable days of beach, sun, handsome boys, the best parties and Djs.
The Sun Festival will include several beach parties and the return of the legendary pool parties Torremolinos is famous for including:
- Thursday 1am to 7am Laberinto at Centuryon
- Friday 1am to 7am Kluster at Ceuturyon
- Saturday 1pm to 7pm Matrix Pool party at HOtel Ritual
- Saturday 12.30am to 7am – Main party at the Palladium
- Sunday from 4.30pm – Beach Part at Eden Beach
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Do you need to rent a car when your in Torremolinos. Compare all the major car rental rates NOW!
Video Of Matrix Sun Festival
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
The main hotels are close to the beach and walking will get you to most places with the gay scene right in the heart of the town.
Meliá Costa del Sol, 4 Star
The Meliá Costa del Sol is located just a few steps from the El Gato (Beirola) gay beach area and just a short walk to the bars.
Other Events in August
Latest Gay Travel News
- Insider guide to Europride 2019 – ViennaTuesday, Mar 12th, 2019 - 5:49 pm
Vienna will bubble over in June 2019 as EuroPride turns the city into the center of the international LGBT community for two whole weeks.
- 9 not to be missed February gay eventsSaturday, Jan 5th, 2019 - 12:46 pm
February full of Carnival events, bear meetings, fetish fun and host to two of the word’s biggest gay events, Sydney Mardi Gras and the Miami Winter Party!
- Our guide to the best parties to attend at Sydney Mardi GrasFriday, Nov 16th, 2018 - 4:57 pm
Our guide to the best parties to attend at Sydney Mardi Gras, from The Sissy ball to kick off at Fair Day right down to the end of parade parties at Laneway
SAVE UP TO 40% ON HOTELS
Find a place to stay
2,573,000+ hotels, homes, apartments, and other unique places to stay...