From: Tuesday, April 30, 2024
To: Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Pervert Party Torremolinos 2024
Infinity Festival presents Matinee’s world-famous Pervert Party as part of its week-long Spring Break Celebrations.
- Stay at the Melia Costa del Sol. Perched for picturesque views, this hotel is your serene escape with easy access to the sandy stretches of Torremolinos and a front-row seat to the Mediterranean’s azure allure.
- Join the sexiest guys from Europe for the opening night of the Infinity Festival in Torremolinos.
- Presenting Matinee’s most famous party, “Pervert”, complete with a massive sexy live show and darkroom.
- Dance to the best of world-famous Matinee resident Mousa with Fernando Ouza (Madrid) and Bcukely (Paris).
- Enjoy a spectacular stage production with the hottest Pervert dancers and fantastic light and sound.
- Discover the best gay bars, hotels, restaurants and clubs with our insider gay guide to Torremolinos.
- Enjoy a relaxed vibe and superb service at The Essence Hotel Boutique, a chic retreat where minimalist design meets the laid-back spirit of the sea, just minutes from the waves with an inviting pool to dip into the essence of coastal living.
- Nestled in the vibrant heart of Torremolinos, Centuryon Club is an upscale nightspot that promises an unforgettable evening out.
- With its chic decor, this club is sexy late-night party lovers ready to dance the night away.
- The pulsating electronic beats and the latest chart-toppers spun by renowned DJs set the rhythm for the night.
- Featuring a state-of-the-art sound system ensures every note is crisp and clear.
The club is a 2-minute drive of a 7-minute walk from the gay bars of La Nogalera, the heart of Gay Torremolinos
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action and the gay nightlife,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Gay Torremolinos
Discover the best of Gay Torremolinos with Your Gay Guide
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.