From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Mad Bear Beach 2024 Official Beach Parties
The Mad Bear Party is one of Madrid’s biggest gay bear events and every August the event comes to its Summer home in Torremolinos. The beach party is one of the highlights of the event.
- Visiting for the Mad Bear Festival? Stay at the Melia Costa Del Sol, highly recommended, especially the Level Suites. – 4 Star (150 m from centre)
Beach Party Schedule
- Beach parties are held across several days – Awaiting dates
- The Mad Bear Beach party takes place at the stunning Eden Beach Club, from 1 pm to 9 pm.
- Eden beach is on the Playa del Bajondillo, one of the most famous gay beach venues in Spain.
- The beach party is an all day/evening event.
- Enjoy watching the sun set over the Mediterranean as you dance to the best bear circuit mix all evening long.
- International DJS, Bear Gogos, great music and one amazing atmosphere await!
- This year Eden will host an exclusive closed space, “Mad Bear/Eden Village”.
- The election of Mr. MAD.BEAR takes place in this space along with Bear of the Year, typically on the final Saturday of the Mad Bear Beach Festival.
- This event takes place during one of the busiest weekends in Spain and will see a huge influx of gay guys from the nearby cities of Seville and Malaga, so hot Spanish guys all round!
Torremolinos Hotels Close to the Beach
- Fenix Torremolinos – Adults only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
- Sol Torremolinos – Beachfront hotel on Bajondillo Beach with great breakfast – 4 Star (500 m from centre)
- Hotel Isabel – Rated “Fabulous” by guests, on Playamar Beach with excellent swimming pool. – 4 Star (0.9 km from centre)
- One of Spain’s leading gay destinations, Torremolinos has a lively gay scene with more than 30 bars and clubs catering to all tastes, from sex and cruise clubs to drag bars and discos. The friendly rivalry between venues ensures epic parties throughout the Mad Bear festival.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Most of the gay bars can be found in Punto Blanco and La Nogalera, both a short walk from each other. The following hotels have high review scores and are close to the bars:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Of Mad Bear Beach
MAD BEAR BEACH 2017 TORREMOLINOS SPAIN
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.