From: Thursday, March 28, 2024
To: Saturday, March 30, 2024
Torremolinos Easter Festival 2024
Torremolinos kicks off the Spring with a weekend of parties and season opening events during the Easter Weekend. The weather is mild and the beaches reopen after the long winter hibernation.
- Easter marks the start of the party season in Spain and thousands of visitors from across the country head to the Costas for the weekend break, so book your hotel well in advance. Get ready to bump into many handsome hombres.
Matrix Easter Fest
- The event is produced by Matrix, one of Madrid’s hottest party promoters and producer of the Pride Pool Party in May and Matrix Sun Festival in August.
- Parties take place on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the Easter Weekend, featuring International guest DJs and surprise performances.
- Typical signature events include We Party and Matrix.
- Parties typically run on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and include the WE Party, Martrix Main event and more.
- Friday March 29th 2024 – WE Party Torremolinos from midnight to 7 am at Sala Centuryon.
- Saturday March 30th 2024 – Flamingo Beach Party – Daytime, from 4 pm to 10 pm at Eden Beach.
- Saturday March 30th 2024 – Matrix Party – Nighttime, midnight to 7 am at Studio Club.
- Centuryon is located on C/Casablanca, 15. Centuryon is one of the biggest clubs on the Torremolinos gay scene, offering state of the art lights and sound with two large bars and dance floor.
- The club is a 6 minute walk from the gay bars in La Nogalera district.
- Studio Club (formerly the Palladium)
- Studio is the oldest club in Torremolinos and has been renamed and revamped since it opened in the 1980’s. This huge night club has two dance floors, a VIP area and the best party atmosphere on offer in the area.
- Studio received a multi million upgrade in June 2023.
- The club is located in the center of Torremolinos, just seconds from Torremolinos train station. Stay close by at the Hotel Fenix Torremolinos – Adults only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
Where to stay in Torremolinos
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video of Matrix Events
Highlights of other Matrix events in Torremolinos, Andalucía, España
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.