From: Sunday, May 26, 2024
To: Sunday, June 2, 2024
Torremolinos Gay Pride 2024
Torremolinos Pride may be one of the youngest pride events in Spain, but it is quickly establishing itself on the annual gay calendar as a fun Spanish event not to be missed. Torremolinos Gay Pride is an 8 day celebration of gay life on the Spanish Costa del Sol. The town swells with visitors from Spain and beyond. Last year more than 50,000 people attended the event. If you intend on attending, book your hotel now.
- For a unique stay, we recommend the stunning Hotel Melia Costa Del Sol . Opt for a room in “The Level” section of the hotel for great views and executive lounge access and a sublime rooftop pool!
Official Opening – Flag Raising
- Torremolinos Pride is typically held on the last weekend in May to First Weekend in June – Awaiting dates for the 2024 edition.
- 12 pm – Raising of the flag at the Plaza de la Nogalera.
- 9 pm – The gay pride festivities officially kick off at Centro Cultural P. R. Picasso with the proclamation.
Night Time Acts
- Awaiting dates and venue – From 8 pm – at Centro Cultural P. R. Picasso
- Live shows each night with presenters Xenon Spain and Sergio Morante.
- Featuring guest DJs, live shows, drag acts and surprise performances including Ricky Merino, Sharonne, Kelly Roller and more.
High Heel Race
- Awaiting dates and venue – A fun high heel race through the streets.
- The event begins in Front of Al Bulevar in Nogalera, then makes its way through San Miguel ending at Plaza Costa Del Sol.
- To enter send a WhatsApp to +34 672 439 258
Torremolinos Pride Parade
- Typically the final Saturday of the event – The main parade kicks off on Saturday evening making its way through the streets of the town.
- The parade will leave at 6 pm from the town hall, making its way through the streets of Torremolinos before ending at the Picasso Cultural Centre.
- Parties to be confirmed. Typically the following events are held during the pride celebrations:
- Thursday – Mordisko Torremolinos – Madrid’s uber-sexy and scruffy event comes to Torremolinos.
- Saturday – Papa Party – Eliad Cohen’s epic circuit event returns to the city one more time.
- Saturday – Matrix Party Pride Edition – The biggest party of the event, taking over the Palladium Club with guest DJs.
- Sunday – Menage a 3 – Infinity Festival organisers present a special Pride edition of their signature party, the ultimate closing event at the Aqua Emporio complex.
Gay Beach Parties
- Daily – Visit the beautiful Eden beach club during the weekend of pride and take in the great beach parties from early morning until late in the evening. The beach club transforms to an open-air disco with great guest DJs and the hottest dancers on the costas.
- The festival will close on Sunday (5pm) with a huge beach party held on the Bajondillo beach (next to Bar Eden).
Where to stay during Torremolinos Pride
Pride is one of the busiest times of the year to visit Torremolinos. Book your hotel early. Here are our top recommendations:
- Melia Costa Del Sol – Highly recommended, especially the Level Suites. – 4 Star (150 m from centre)
- Fenix Torremolinos – Adults only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
- Sol Torremolinos – Beachfront hotel on Bajondillo Beach with great breakfast – 4 Star (500 m from centre)
- Hotel Isabel – Rated “Fabulous” by guests, on Playamar Beach with excellent swimming pool. – 4 Star (0.9 km from centre)
- One of Spain’s leading gay destinations, Torremolinos has a lively gay scene with more than 30 bars and clubs catering to all tastes, from sex and cruise clubs to drag bars and discos. The friendly rivalry between venues ensures epic parties throughout the pride festivities.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Most of the gay bars can be found in Punto Blanco and La Nogalera, both a short walk from each other. The following hotels have high review scores and are close to the bars:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Of Torremolinos Pride
PRIDE 2022 TORREMOLINOS (DIA ORGULLO GAY)
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.