From: Wednesday, May 8, 2024
To: Sunday, May 12, 2024
Daddy Cool Festival Torremolinos 2024
Daddy Cool is the latest gay party to come to Torremolinos, featuring music of the 70s, 80s and 90s and all the hottest Daddies you could wish for!
- Stay at the Melia Costa del Sol – offering stunning city views, perfect location and a beautiful rooftop pool. Opt for one of the Level suites and enjoy high-end amenities and extra perks!
- Step back in time to “The Golden Holidays” as the biggest bars and clubs in Torremolinos present Daddy Cool.
- This five-day flashback Daddy Cool Torremolinos festival will feature party themes and iconic disco music from the 70s to the best of the 90s.
- Enjoy daytime parties at Eden Beach Club, followed by evening events with international DJs at Aqua Emporio and Terraza Aqua.
- Mix and mingle with the sexiest Daddies in Torremolinos and those who love them, or get up close and personal with the fittest GoGo Daddies.
- Complete Torremolinos Daddy Cool program to be confirmed. The event is Produced by influencer Alexis Gil.
- Torremolinos has a wide range of Holiday Apartments in the centre. Check out the best, closest to the bars and clubs.
- Awaiting full schedule
- Parties include Daddy Bingo, Daddy Pop, Daddy loves the Divas
- And the epic Saturday Night Daddy in White Party.
- Aqua Emporio Torremolinos – The heart of the late-night partying in Torremolinos, Aqua Club is where beats, bodies, and the best of times collide with a reputation for legendary parties and top-notch DJs.
- Aqua Terraza Torremolinos – A chic terrace bar where the cocktails are as colourful as the clientele. Ideal for pre-clubbing warm-ups or a nightcap under the stars.
- El Armario Copas – Say hello to Thomas and Toni and enjoy delicious cafes, drinks, snacks and desserts.
- Bunker Club – A well-known men-only gay club with a more underground vibe. Famous for its late-night parties, dark room, and occasional fetish-themed events.
- 3 Monkeys Bar – A casual and fun bar known for its lively ambiance, large terrace and friendly staff. Located in Nogalera complex and also serves food.
- Baloo Bar – Spacious cafe bar serving light bites, great breakfasts, cocktails and beer with friendly sexy bear owners!
- El 12 Bar – Kitch bar with a funky decor. Great cocktails, fun atmosphere and friendly staff. Located close to the Melia Hotel.
- Mariquita – Colourful and intimate drag bar with terrace, offering a fun night out with a variety of entertainment.
- Discover the best gay hotels, clubs, restaurants and more with our Gay Torremolinos Guide.
Eden Beach Club – Daytime Events to be confirmed.
- Eden – A slice of paradise where the sand meets the sea. This beach club is a popular daytime spot for sunbathing, socializing, and sipping on sundowners. Reserve your beach bed in advance online. Enjoy delicious food, a pool and jacuzzis right on the beach.
- Stay close to the beach club at The Fenix Torremolinos, an adults-only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
Torremolinos Weather in Late May
- In late May, Torremolinos enjoys a Mediterranean climate with average highs around 24°C (75°F) and lows around 17°C (63°F). It’s warm enough for beach activities and evening events without the peak summer heat.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action and the gay nightlife,
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
- 4-star, directly on Playamar Beach, salt-water pool.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Balcony, flat-screen TV.
- Beachfront relaxation, easy access to Torremolinos center, ideal for seaside enjoyment.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, Bajondillo Beach, rooftop sea views.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Terrace, satellite TV, Wi-Fi.
- Beachfront luxury, spectacular rooftop views, modern amenities, perfect for a sun-soaked getaway.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, near La Carihuela Beach, outdoor pool.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, virtual reality.
- Boutique feel steps from beach, adults recommended, contemporary rooms.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, gay hotel, direct beach access.
- In the heart of the gay district.
- Minibar, modern décor.
- Vibrant, gay-friendly, beachside location with exclusive adult-only amenities and lively atmosphere.
Video Gay Torremolinos
Your Gay Guide explores the delights of Gay Torremolinos.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.