From: Thursday, October 19, 2023
To: Thursday, October 19, 2023
Testosteron Berlin 2023
Testosteron is the official Hustlaball Warm-up Party, the perfect way to kick start a weekend where “Berlin Meets Porn”.
- Stay close to the venue at the “Fabulous” rated Sana Berlin Hotel with spacious rooms, beautiful decor and a fully equipped gym.
- Awaiting lineup and venue confirmation for the 2023 edition.
- Testosteron is one of the most anticipated annual parties in the Berlin gay calendar, the place to be for all fans of leather, rubber, real men and hot action.
- The party takes over Connection club and features the hottest dancers and DJs together with a vast play zone, two bars and the largest dark room in Berlin.
- Events kick off at 11 pm and run until late the following day. Testosteron is an official Hustlaball Berlin party.
- Stay just two minutes from the party at The Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz, Rated “Fabulous” by guests, with a perfect location and delicious breakfast options.
- Connection Club is on Fuggerstr. 33, in the heart of Berlin’s historic gay district, Schöneberg.
- Spread over two floors, the gay nightclub features a large dancefloor, colourful lighting and a basement lounge with a large cruising area.
- The club gets busy late as people leave Prinzknecht bar, a popular pre-party meeting point nearby.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin
The following hotels are close to the city’s historic gay neighbourhood and just a short walk to the club:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The spacious rooms and suites of the non-smoking Sheraton Grand Hotel Esplanade Berlin feature a modern design and panoramic windows. They include a flat-screen TV, minibar, large bathroom and free WiFi. A rich breakfast buffet is served each morning in the Elements breakfast restaurant.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Mercure Berlin Wittenbergplatz is set in the Schöneberg district in Berlin, just a 1-minute walk from the KaDeWe and the Kurfürstendamm-boulevard. All rooms at the Mercure Berlin Wittenplatz come with a flat-screen TV, and some also have a balcony. WiFi is provided free of charge, high-speed internet can be purchased for a daily surcharge.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel is set in a modern 17-storey building on Berlin’s Kurfürstendamm boulevard. The RIU Plaza Berlin is a 5-minute walk from Kurfürstendamm Underground Station and the world-famous KaDeWe department store. All rooms and suites feature luxury furnishings, a flat-screen satellite TV, a safe, fridge, air conditioning and a private bathroom.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
This hetero-friendly gay hotel in Schöneberg is 700 m from Berlin’s Kurfurstendamm shopping area and the KaDeWe department store. The hotel’s breakfast buffet is available until late, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the property. A 10-minute walk from the many bars of Nollendorfplatz Square, rooms with a flat-screen TV, DVD player & iPod docking station.
Video Hustlaball Berlin
Highlights of Hustlaball Berlin by Tarek Del Moreno.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub