From: Tuesday, March 26, 2024
To: Monday, April 1, 2024
Europe’s largest leather and fetish festival 2024
Berlin’s Spring kicks off with a bang as fetish and leather lovers from Europe and beyond descend upon Berlin for a weekend of fun during the Easter holidays. This year the event add an outdoor fetish festival in Nollendorf platz from Saturday to Monday.
- Visiting Berlin for Easter? Stay in Schöneberg close to all the fetish parties and host bars. Stay at the Riu Plaza Berlin – One of our most booked hotels with spacious rooms and delicious breakfasts.
Easter Fetish Events
- Highlights of Berlin Easter Leather and Fetish include the German Mr Leather competition, and the famous boat trip party, “The Fetish Boat” and the main party, PIG Berlin.
- The colourful mix of thousands of fetish guys from all over the world partying in Berlin guarantees everyone a week full of fun with new and old acquaintances and friends.
- Monday 25th March 2024 – Blue Monday Chillout at Quälgeist, from 6 pm to 11 pm.
- Quälgeist is place where individuals interested in kink, leather, rubber, and other fetish activities can explore their interests in a safe and consensual environment.
- Tuesday 26th March, 2024 – Enjoy a pre party to get you in the mood for the week ahead at Woof Fuggerstrasse 37, from 9pm. Woof is a laid-back bar in the heart of Berlin’s historic gay district.
- Stay close by at The Scandic Berlin Kurfürstendamm in a great location. Rooms feature a Scandinavian design, with great amenities.
- Wednesday 27th March, 2024 – Greg Winn returns to An der Apostelkirche for a Classic Meets Fetish, Easter Edition from 8 pm to 10 pm.
The Fetish Dinner
- Friday 29th March, 2024 – Get to know your fellow attendees at the official Fetish Dinner from – This is a ticketed event with a welcome drink and multi course menu. A great way to get to know everyone.
- Venue – Schöneberger Weltlaterne, Motzstr. 61 – from 7pm to 10pm, a cosy and friendly restruant with delicious german food, wonderful atmosphere and great beer.
- Discover the best places to dine, things to see and do and best places to stay with our Insider Gay Guide to Berlin.
Revolver XXL Weekend & Official FLF Main party
- Friday March 29th to Sunday March 31st, 2024 – Revolver, Berlin’s leading party promoter hosts a weekend of events during the Easter Fetish celebrations.
- Friday 29th March 2024 – Revolver Opening Party at Club Ost from 10 pm.
- Saturday 30th March, 2024 – The Instinkt Party, the official Saturday Night event, taking over the stunning Metropol with two floors of music, an epic xxl playzone and indoor and outdoor spaces. With space for 1, 500 fetish and leather lovers.
- Friday 29th March, 2024 – Scheune plays host to the biggest Rubber event of the Spring from 9pm on Motzstraße 25
- Scheune – Fetish bar in the heart of Schöneberg, complete with cruising basement and Sunday naked parties.
Easter Boat Fetish Cruise
- Saturday 30th March, 2024 – from 2pm with the Easter Fetish Boat Cruise where you can see Berlin from the water along with the candidates for the Mr Leather Berlin competition.
- The boat leaves from the East Side Gallery. – 2pm to 5pm.
- Stay at the Hotel Indigo Berlin – East Side Gallery, rated “Superb” by guests with a contemporary design, large rooms and high end amenities.
- Saturday 30th March, 2024 – Get your kit out at the ultimate Eater Sports fetish event at Mutschmanns from 9pm.
- Mutschmanns is a well-known gay bar located in Berlin, particularly catering to the leather and fetish community. It features a dark and masculine ambiance and hosts various themed nights. You can find Mutschmann’s in the Schöneberg district, which is famous for its vibrant LGBTQ scene
Oi Skin Party
- Saturday 30th March, 2024 – Skinheads unite! At Woof on Fuggerstrasse for an afternoon meet-up from 5 pm to 8 pm – Dress Code!
- Woof Berlin is a well-known gay bar located in the Schöneberg neighborhood, which is known for its vibrant LGBTQ+ community. The bar caters particularly to the gay bear community and is famous for its friendly atmosphere and themed nights.
Pig Berlin Party
- Sunday 31st March, 2024 – The PiG Party : Berlin’s most famous fetish party, and takes over the two floors of the Connection Club, directly in the gay district of Schöneberg.
- The “men only” main fetish party on the EASTER Berlin weekend, Easter Sunday starts at 10:00 p.m. and ends late.
- The party features a top class DJ line-up, and lots of horny guys looking for fun. A MUST for everyone who is in Berlin during Easter.
Mr Leather Berlin
- Sunday 31st March, 2024 – From 5 pm – The Berlin Leather and Fetish Week event is organized by Club Berlin Leder und Fetisch eV and is an official ECMC event.
- The winner of Mister Leather Berlin receives a big travel budget and an outfit from Mister B for up to 1000€ plus several other non-cash prices. Sponsors also give other smaller non-cash prices to the runner ups of the election.
- Mr Leather Berlin is held at EASTER BERLIN FESTIVAL, Nollendorfplatz, Berlin from 5 pm to 9 pm – Free Admission.
Easter Berlin Outdoor Festival
- Saturday March 30th to Monday April 1st From noon until 9 pm each day.
- Whether you are looking for a fetish market, a meeting place for old friends and new faces or just want to be in the center of everything that Easter Berlin has to offer.
- Come by, grab a beer in the heart of the fetish neighborhood, shop as much as your heart desires or just have fun at Event Cage. This is Berlin at its best..
- Also the host venue for the Mr Leather Berlin competition.
- At U Nollendorfplatz, Berlin – below the covered subway line.
- Stay close to the Outdoor Fetish Festival at the Mercure Hotel Berlin Wittenbergplatz, a 4 star modern hotel with excellent amenities, just steps of the gay bars.
- The gay bars and clubs of Berlin host some of the hottest parties over the Easter Weekend.
- Those looking to party In the afternoon or early evening, go to Prinzknecht for a drink and a flirt. Prinzknecht Easter hours are as follows – Donnerstag/Thursday 06.04. – Montag/Monday 10.04.2023 13 Uhr (1 pm) – open end
- Later at night, go to Mutschmanns or New Action. The popular Scheune bar gets busy even later.
Where to stay during the Berlin Leather & Fetish Weekend
Stay close to the main gay fetish area around Motzstraße and Fuggerstraße in the Tempelhof-Schöneberg districts where you will find most of the interesting bars and shops.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the Easter Fetish parties:
Gay Map of Berlin
Being such a large city, gay neighbourhoods are scattered around Berlin, in the districts of Schöneberg and Kreuzberg (the western part of Berlin) as well as in Prenzlauer Berg (eastern part). Recently, the district of Friedrichshain developed a trendy area for upmarket coffee shops and cocktail bars. The majority of the gay hotels, bars, cafes and shops in Berlin are located in the Schöneberg district.
Recommended Hotels in Berlin By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Berlin that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
The Westin Grand
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-star luxury, spa, and grand staircase lobby.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Elegant rooms, flat-screen TVs.
- Offers a blend of historic charm and modern luxury, close to Brandenburg Gate, with excellent dining and spa facilities.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star, near KaDeWe and Kurfürstendamm-boulevard.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, & balconies.
- Ideal for exploring Berlin’s Schöneberg district, offering comfort and convenience with a touch of elegance.
Riu Plaza Berlin
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, modern building on Kurfürstendamm boulevard.
- A short walk to the gay bars.
- Luxury furnishings, flat-screen TV.
- Combines modern luxury with prime location, perfect for those seeking a stylish stay near Berlin’s top attractions.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
- 3-star, hetero-friendly gay hotel.
- Close to the gay district.
- Flat-screen TV, iPod dock.
- Located in the heart of Schöneberg, it’s an ideal choice for those seeking a vibrant, inclusive atmosphere close to Nollendorfplatz.
Video Of Berlin Leather & Fetish Week
BLF event in Berlin.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Berlin
Berlin is a diverse and inclusive city with a vibrant LGBTQ+ community. There are several popular gay neighborhoods that each offer a different vibe.
Schöneberg | Historic Gay District
Photo: Schöneberg, home to Berlin’s popular gay bars and the Folsom Street Fair
- Located to the southwest of the city center, Schöneberg is one of Berlin’s oldest and most famous gay neighborhoods.
- It has a rich LGBTQ+ history and is known for its lively gay bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-friendly businesses.
- Schöneberg is home to KaDeWe, one of Europe’s largest department stores and a shopper’s paradise.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Schöneberg
Home to the famous East Side Gallery, with a diverse and multicultral LGBTQ+ scene with eclectic bars and clubs.
Up-and-coming neighborhood, popular with hipsters and home to the world famous, long running Schwuz nightclub