From: Friday, December 27, 2024
To: Tuesday, December 31, 2024
Celebrate the start of a new year in Asia, Bangkok style.
The White Party Bangkok is one of the biggest gay NYE celebrations in the world, featuring a 4 days and nights of pool parties and events, culminating in the signature Title Party on New Year’s Day.
- Visiting for the event? Stay close to all the gay bars and clubs in Silom. Enjoy a unique experience at the Bangkok Marriott with superb views and world-class amenities.
The White Party
- Friday 27th December, 2023 – Tuesday 31st January, 2024 – The White Party Bangkok is one of the largest gay New Years Eve festivals in Asia. Last year more than 20,000 party goers from more than 50 countries attended the event.
- White Party Bangkok is produced by Cloud 9 Inc, Thailand’s premier concert and event organisers. The event brings the biggest DJS and the best audio visual and production houses together to create a spectacular event of epic proportions.
- Awaiting theme for 2024.
- Each night has a theme with the traditional return of the AGM party, the Military Ball, The Jock Ball, The Countdown Party and The Main Event.
- Featuring five different parties held over 4 days including the a very popular pool party.
- Enjoy a luxurious end-of-year celebration at the Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok, rated “Fabulous” by guests, featuring classically designed rooms and high-end amenities, just steps from the party.
2024 Venues to be confirmed – All parties take place at Centralworld Live. Parties kick off at 8pm each night. The Jock ball is a daytime event and is held at the Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
- Party schedule to be confirmed.
- The Annual Gay Meeting (AGM) – Kickstart your New Year’s eve weekend in style.
- Daytime – The Jock Ball – Who doesn’t love a jock in a jock, complete with a new pool party edition.
- Nighttime – The Military Ball – Attention soldiers, uniforms at the ready!
- The Main Event – The ultimate White Party and the biggest gay circuit party in Asia
- The NYE Countdown – The best way to welcome the new year.
Where to stay during New Year in Gay Bangkok?
The following hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay bars of Silom.
Check out our insider’s gay guide to Bangkok for the best bars, clubs, restaurants and more.
Gay Map of Bangkok
Silom Street 2 and 4 is the epicenter of gay nightlife in Bangkok. Here you will find the best bars and restaurants, the perfect place to begin your night on the town.
Recommended Hotels in Bangkok By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Bangkok that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5-Star, Michelin-Star Restaurant
- Close to the gay district
- Cable TV, yoga mat, bathtub
- In Bangkok’s Sathorn area, offers luxurious Thai-style rooms, spa, ideal for a sophisticated retreat
W Bangkok Hotel
5 Star, Readers Choice
- 5-Star, Outdoor Pool, Fitness Centre
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, iPod docking station
- Offers modern amenities, pool, fitness center, perfect for a trendy and comfortable stay in Bangkok
Banyan Tree Bangkok
5 Star, Great Value
- 5-Star, Rooftop Restaurant
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Spacious, satellite TV, minibar
- Luxurious rooms with city or river views, rooftop dining, ideal for an exclusive Bangkok experience
4 Star, Location
- 4-Star, Silom District, Two Pools
- Close to the gay district
- Flat-screen TV, kitchenette, minibar
- Located in Silom, offers rooms and suites with pools, perfect for a comfortable and convenient stay
Video Of White Party Bangkok
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Bangkok
Bangkok has a well-established gay scene with a variety of LGBTQ+ bars, clubs, saunas, and entertainment venues. The city is known for its open and accepting attitude towards LGBTQ+ travelers and residents. You can find a range of venues catering to different tastes and preferences.
Silom Soi 2 | The Heart of the Gay Scene
- Silom Soi 2 is considered one of the central locations for LGBTQ+ nightlife in Bangkok.
- The street features a mix of bars, pubs, and clubs, each with its own unique style and ambiance.
- Many of the establishments on Silom Soi 2 host special events, theme nights, and performances, from drag shows to themed parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Bangkok
Silom Soi 4
Also known as Soi Twilight, another popular gay area next to Silom Soi 2. Famous for its gay go-go bars
Ratchada Night Market
Sukhumvit Soi 22
This area has a concentration of gay-friendly venues, including bars & clubs. A great spot to socialize & have drinks