From: Friday, Jun 25th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 27th, 2021
Gay Pride Houston 2021
2021 Update – Houston Pride parade has been postponed to the Fall, however many events are still taking place during the traditional pride dates of the last weekend in June, including some epic pool parties, circuit events and more. The event is one of the busiest times to visit Houston. Stay in Galleria, Uptown close to the best bars and clubs.
DNVRMX Presents a Houston Pride Weekend
- A three-day long community celebration featuring five parties and nine international DJs.
The Ram Party
- Daddy Esrin and ReBar present RAM Party for Pride weekend. All types of gear are encouraged for this New York-style underground gear party, and DJs Danny Verde and Rue D will be on the turntables all night long.
Houston Pride Pool party
- The Houston Pool party officially titled “Baewatch x Salvation” takes place on the Saturday afternoon of the Houston Pride weekend at El Segundo
Ripcord Houston Block Party
- One of the oldest gay bars in Texas hosts a fun and over 21’s, “not your family friendly” block party for hot guys who want to party.
Eagle Houston Block Party
- Celebrate Houston Pride at one of the city’s most iconic venues as the Eagle hosts a 3 day block party not to be missed.
The Montrose Art Market
- A monthly LGBTQ vendor sale in the parking lot of South Beach. This month’s event is Pride-themed and showcases crafts, paintings, wall art, and fashion accessories created by local queer artists. All Montrose Art Market T-shirt profits will benefit Pride Pantry, an LGBTQ-affirming food pantry hosted by Barcode Houston.
Houston Pride – Fall Event
Pride Houston plans to celebrate in the fall. Dates and events will be announced July 25 at the kick-off and theme reveal party at Pearl Bar, 4216 Washington, Houston on Sunday July 25, 4-7 p.m.
Pride Houston is one of the most colorful gay events to take place in the great state of Texas with a huge parade, a 10 day long festival and one amazing after party.
Houston Pride Parade
- The main parade takes place on the final Saturday of the event. The Pride Parade leaves at 2pm from Smith and Lamar down Smith St to Walker where it turns right, continuing on Walker to Milam St and Jefferson St.
Houston Pride Festival & After Party
- Festival from noon to 7pm near City Hall, at the intersection of McKinney St and Smith St. Celebrate with over 425,000 people. The big After Party takes place from 10pm-3am at Rich’s.
Where to Stay for Houston Pride
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of CITY
Description of City
Houston’s gay community is located largely in the Montrose area. Here you’ll find many shopping, dining and cruising opportunities. The Galleria on the West Side, minutes from Montrose, is a great one-stop shopping destination, with 375 stores, restaurants, and entertainment.
The gay scene
Houston is a welcoming place where it’s virtually impossible to remain a stranger for long. The small-town feeling contrasts with this big city’s soaring skyline, world-class arts, and cuisine that’s as sophisticated and varied as you’ll find anywhere. The bar scene is varied too, from clubs catering to cowboys, leather guys, bears, and Latinos, to upscale lounges in the style of New York or LA, plus retro-music and alternative/arts venues.
A car is a must for getting around Houston’s sprawl. But if driving, observe the posted speed limits. Police here are vigilant. Metro has a fleet of buses and a rail network of three lines, red, green and purple, with 44 stations for getting around the city.
Recommended Apartments in Houston
The apartment is equipped with 2 bedrooms, a living room with a TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine. Free WiFi
This air-conditioned apartment includes 2 bedrooms, a living room and a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a washing machine.
Midtown Apts with Wifi by Frontdesk has well-equipped accommodation featuring free WiFi in Houston Each unit features a kitchen, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher, a microwave, a washing machine, a fridge and an oven. A private pool
Video Of Houston LGBT+ Pride 2018
Recommended Hotels in Houston
The gay area of Houston is quite spreed out you will need to hire a car or Uber quite a lot to get to the different bars and events.
5 Star – Central Location
This 5 star hotel offers luxurious accommodation equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV the in-room iPad allows guests to book spa appointments, order in-room dining, or call valet.
5 Star, Luxury
Set in downtown Houston, This 5-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and concierge, luxury car service, an on-site restaurant and spa. Guests can enjoy the rooftop pool and rooms with city views.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Located in the heart of, 1.1 km from the , this hotel features 3 on-site restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a rooftop pool. Free WiFi & coffee maker
3 Star – Great Amenities
Located in the heart of, 1.1 km from the , this hotel features 3 on-site restaurants, a 24-hour fitness centre and a rooftop pool with sun deck.