From: Monday, July 15, 2024
To: Sunday, August 11, 2024
Dollywood Summer Celebration 2024
Dollywood’s Summer Celebration is—just as the name implies—a celebration of fun and laughter at a place everyone loves.
- Stay at the luxurious DreamMore Resort Hotel, a country-style lodge to fit with the park’s theme. The DreamMore features indoor and outdoor pools, a kids’ center, fire pits, a Jacuzzi and plenty of Ms. Parton’s memorabilia on display.
Summer in the Mountains
- With later nighttime hours, you can ride Dollywood’s world-class roller coasters all day and well into the night.
- Enjoy a ground breaking, multi-sensory experience that paints the night sky above Dollywood with stunning animations and superior storytelling to create a symphony of light! This sensational show features hundreds of drones flying high above the Smoky Mountains to create stunning 3D animations that tell a dynamic, Dollywood-exclusive story.
- As part of the half-a-million-dollar production, a hyped DJ and energetic dancers bring the fun to the streets in Wildwood Grove and make guests part of the action during a 30-minute party that ensures every member in the family is on their feet. As the dancing nears its finale, the party takes to the sky when the drones launch into the air for an unforgettable end to the evening.
- For a luxurious stay, check in to LeConte Hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests, located on a 24-acre farm offering stunning views of the Smoky Mountains and just 5-minutes from Dollywood.
- Over 10 million people visit Pigeon Forge, Tennessee each year. The nearby 500,000 acre Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in the U.S.
- With beautiful nature, and abundance of dining options, incredible musical talent, plenty of stage shows and theatres, amusement rides, museums, shopping and Dolly Parton’s fantastic theme park Dollywood, Pigeon Forge is a vacation destination with something for everyone.
- McGhee Tyson Airport, located in Knoxville, Tennessee, is 47 miles from Pigeon Forge.
- Check out the top 10 hotels in Pigeon Forge.
- Knoxville is the Tennessee gateway to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Dolly Parton’s unabashedly kitschy Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge.
- Most gay visitors head to Pigeon Forge for the Dollywood experience, the shows and the dining experience. Those looking for some gay nightlife should head to Knoxville, just under 40 minutes drive from Dollywood.
Hotels Close to Dollywood
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Pigeon Forge
Recommended Hotels in Pigeon Forge By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Pigeon Forge that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Ramsey Hotel
4 Star, Nice Pool
- 4 Star – Indoor Pool, Complimentary Breakfast
- A short walk to the town center
- LCD TVs, Wi-Fi, mini-fridges
- In Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, offers accommodations with breakfast, indoor pool, and well-equipped guest rooms.
Black Fox Lodge
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star – Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Waterslide
- A short taxi ride to the town center
- Microwave, refrigerator
- Features seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi, rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and dining options.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star – Outdoor Pool, Electric Car Charging
- Close to the town center
- Microwave, refrigerator, free WiFi
- Provides outdoor pool, free WiFi, electric car charging stations, and rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, spa baths.
Arbors Hotel & Suites
3 Star, Great Value
- 3 Star – Heated Outdoor Pool, Pancake Breakfast
- Close to the town center
- Free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave
- Offers heated outdoor pool, free pancake breakfast, rooms with WiFi, refrigerators, microwaves, and mountain view balconies.
Video The Ultimate Guide to Dollywood
Discover the best of the Dollywood theme park and rides.