From: Saturday, Jun 26th, 2021
To: Sunday, Jun 27th, 2021
Seattle Gay Pride 2021
2021 Update – This year pride will once again be a virtual affair. However organisers are planning an event in October.
All Together Now | Thursday & Friday, October 9-10
- The organizers of the Seattle Pride Parade and Seattle Pride in the Park events have planned for an in-person LGBTQIA+ event in the fall. With the theme All Together Now, Seattle Pride is planning a fall reunion to remember.
- Details of the event are still in development but the festivities will take place on Capitol Hill and other area neighborhoods October 9-10. Events will include a self-guided route with numerous stopping points featuring a wide variety of activities, performances and more, taking place in and around many of the community’s favorite LGBTQIA+ and ally-owned businesses.
Seattle Pride takes place every June as part of the larger “Seattle Pridefest” which includes a week long series of circuit parties, BBQs, live performances, cultural activities and of course the main parade which takes place on the last Sunday of the event.
Seattle Capitol Hill Festival
Seattle, the Pacific Northwest’s largest city has been a longtime center of LGBT activism. One must-attend event throughout the weekend is the Seattle Capitol Hill Pride Festival.
- The festival is a massive community event right in the heart of the city’s main GLBT neighbourhood, on a six-block stretch of Broadway. It features food, music and entertainment (from DJs to bands) on multiple stages, a block party, a Paint For Pride Artwalk along Broadway, a Doggie Drag Costume Contest, and more than 100 vendors from local businesses and organisations. This big celebration drew more than 25,000 participants last year.
Seattle Pride Parade
- The Official Seattle Pride Parade is held on the final Sunday of the week long festivities and begins at 11 am at the corner of Union Street and 4th Avenue. It lasts until around 1:30 pm and runs north along 4th Avenue to Denny Way.
- Don’t miss, Seattle Pridefest at the Seattle Center, which takes place from noon until 8 pm on the final Sunday in the shadows of the iconic Space Needle. It is the largest free Pride festival in America.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Seattle
The gay village of Seattle is located in the centre of Capitol Hill. It’s a charming historic area where the epicenter of the city’s gay bars and clubs are located. There are several venues in town specifically catering to a gay clientele. Nightlife is centered on the Pike/Pine corridor. Madison Park Beach on the north section is also Seattle’s unofficial gay beach.
Recommended Apartments in Seattle
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower. private parking available on site and free WiFi. A barbecue is available on site
Capitol Hill offers air conditioning, a balcony, and city views The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 4 bathrooms with a shower.
The holiday home has 1 bedroom, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, coffee maker, blender, toaster and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower. Free High-Speed WiFi and Keyless Entry
Pike and Pine
The air-conditioned units come with a kitchen that includes a dishwasher, a private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a living room with a TV with cable channels. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a coffee machine. a balcony, & a terrace.
Video Of Seattle Gay Pride
Highlights of Seattle Pride Parade
Recommended Hotels in Seattle
The gay bars and clubs in Seattle are located in the heart of Seattle´s Capitol Hill District.