From: Wednesday, January 1, 2025
To: Wednesday, January 1, 2025
WE NYF Madrid – New Year’s Day Party 2025
Start your 202 with a party! The WE New Year’s Day party runs for 8 hours of non-stop music, hot guys and a fantastic atmosphere.
- Are you visiting Madrid during New Year’s? The Boutique Hotel H10 makes for the perfect stay with a great location, large rooms (by Madrid standards) and excellent amenities. It is also close to all the Madrid new year celebrations and Christmas markets.
- Awaiting venue and lineup for the next edition.
- Get ready to celebrate the first day of the new year during an eight-hour dance marathon with some of the most famous WE Party resident DJs bringing you the unique and infamous sound of the WE Party.
- Celebrate with your friends, old and new, on the last day of the WE NYF event.
- Experience the ultimate closing show with surprise performances, the hottest dancers and incredible light and sound in the Spanish capital. This is the Party that everyone talks about all year!
- The Party takes over La Riviera from 9.30 pm until 6 am.
- VIP gives guests Priority Access To The Party, 2 Drinks, Free Cloakroom, and Vip Assistants. Vip Area
- To be confirmed – Sala La Riviera is on Paseo Bajo de la Virgen del Puerto, S/N 28005 Madrid. La Riviera is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- The Club is an expansive, long-running live-music venue & nightclub in Madrid, offering multiple bars & a terrace. La Riviera’s open-plan 1,500 square metre space is presided over by a large stage with a vast circular dance floor that opens through the glass doors to a large terrace, one of the Club’s best features.
- Stay close to the gay bars in the centre and take a taxi to the Party. Stay at the 7 Islas Hotel hotel rated “Superb” by guests offering stylish rooms, hearty breakfasts and a fantastic location.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video The Best of Madrid
Discover the best of Madrid with Ben Robson.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo