From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Celebrate the New Year in Style with WE Party in Madrid.
WE Party is one of the most famous names in the world of circuit parties. Based in Madrid, the brand has become synonymous with world class events, top name DJs and memorable experiences across the world.
- Celebrate New Year in Style and check in to Madrid’s Hotel Fenix Gran Melia, rated “Fabulous” by guests with stunning views and one of the most famous rooftop bars in the city.
- Born in Madrid, the city is home to two of WE Party’s most popular events, We Party Madrid Pride weekend and We Party NYE.
- WE Party New Years Even features some of the world’s leading DJs, the hottest gogos, the sexiest hosts and the best live performing acts in Europe.
- Each year the party gets bigger and better and has now become the No 1 way to celebrate the arrival of the new year in Europe. Events take place across the city in some of Madrid’s most famous clubs.
- Stay at The Boutique Hotel H10 rated “Fabulous” by guests with spacious rooms and perfect location just 200m from the famous Puerto del Sol, close to the pride events and the city’s bustling gay scene.
- Awaiting schedule for 2024. Highlights include the Matrix Party , Macho Party at La Rivera, the WE Massive Main Party at Fabrik, The New Year’s Eve Event at La Rivera and the WE Closing Party.
- La Riviera with an open-plan 1,500 square metre space, is a 20-minute taxi ride from Chueca, the city’s famous gay district.
- Fabrik is a 4000 capacity club and hosts some of Spain’s largest techno, house, and trance nights and is on the outskirts of the city.
- Sala Paqui is spread out across two floors with VIP areas and is a 12-minute walk from the gay bars of Chueca.
- Check out our gay guide to Madrid and discover the best restaurants, bars and hotels.
New Years Eve in Madrid
- Christmas and New Year in Spain is a big deal! Celebrations start on the long holiday weekend on the 6th of December (one of the busiest weekends of the year in Spain) and end with the traditional Three Kings Christmas celebrations on the 6th of January.
- Discover a very gay Christmas in Madrid with our guide, featuring insider tips on the best markets, shopping, ice skating and other activities for a New Year to remember.
Where to stay?
- New Year’s Eve in Madrid is a sell-out weekend so you need to book your hotel or apartment well in advance.
- The best gay bars and clubs are located in the Chueca district, Madrid’s gay village.
We have chosen Hotels close to the gay bars that have great reviews and service:
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Of We Party New year Festival
Highlights of previous parties.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo