From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
My Pleasure Madrid Christmas and New Year Edition 2024 | 25
My Pleasure Madrid is one of the city’s cutting edge events, combining the best of Fetish and Techno. It hosts special editions for Spring, Christmas and Pride.
- Are you visiting Madrid for the New Year edition? Stay in the Chueca district, the heart of gay Madrid and its bustling nightlife. Take a 10 min taxi to the host venues.
- Find your next fetish stud in Madrid! My Pleasure returns to the Spanish capital for the Christmas and New Year season.
- Madrid is one of Europe’s most popular party cities for the holiday season.
- Parties take place over 10 days and take over some of Madrid’s most famous clubs including Chango and Zenith.
- Other MyPleasure events take place during the May Bank Holiday weekend, December Anniversary Edition (Dec 6 to 8) and the Madrid Pridefest event in July.
- Awaiting dates, lineup and venues for the 2024 / 25 edition.
- Parties typically run a few days before New Years Eve and finish on the Spanish Epiphany celebrations on Jan 5th.
- Zenith Club – The Zenith Madrid nightclub (formerly Faena) is in the heart of the Atocha street of the capital, with a capacity of 800. It is an 8-minute taxi ride from Chueca, and Atocha is home to some of the city’s finest hotels.
- Check out the Only You Hotel for a perfect stay. The exquisite hotel has sumptuous bedrooms, stylish decor and is the ideal location for exploring the best of Madrid’s nightlife and tourist attractions.
- Sala Art Madrid – A brand-new exclusive nightclub and venue immersed within hypnotic visual and sensory exuberance.
- It is located in a two-story club covering an area of close to 1500 m2, in Madrid’s Principe Pio train station.
- Inside is an immersive experience of light and sound with over 30,000 LED lights and video mapping.
- Stay close to the party at the Principe Pio, rated “Fabulous” by guests, just steps from the Royal Palace with chic rooms and superb customer service.
- Sala Paqul (Formerly But) on C. de Barceló, 11, Madrid, with a capacity for 1,500 hot guys ready to party.
- The club is in the centre of the Malasaña neighbourhood spread out across two floors with VIP areas, two cloakrooms, a large dance floor and a stage.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid
The following Madrid hotels are all close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video – My Pleasure Madrid
A preview of what to expect at your next visit to My Pleasure.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo