From: Friday, November 1, 2024
To: Sunday, January 5, 2025
Smokey Mountain Christmas 2024 | 25
Smokey Mountain Christmas has earned one of the industry’s highest awards—the Golden Ticket—for twelve years, and once guests enter the gates, they understand why Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas is the perfect place to get in the Christmas spirit.
- Stay at the luxurious DreamMore Resort Hotel, a country-style lodge to fit with the park’s theme. The DreamMore features indoor and outdoor pools, a kids’ center, fire pits, a Jacuzzi and plenty of Ms. Parton’s memorabilia on display.
Christmas in The Mountains
- November 1st, 2024 – Jan 5th 2025 Wander through more than five million holiday lights shining bright throughout the Dollywood park, delight in the spectacular holiday performances, soak up the warm Christmas atmosphere, and it’s easy to see why Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas is such a beloved holiday tradition.
- Guests can enjoy Dollywood’s signature rides and attractions that operate in this merry environment. From the award-winning shows and elaborate holiday decorations to the twinkling lights and Christmas-themed menus, Dollywood captures the essence of Christmas.
- Stay in your very own Cabin by Dollywood, a vacation home with pool, 7 bedrooms and just 4km from the park.
- Christmas in the Smokies, a heartwarming tradition enjoyed by families for years, returns indoors to centerstage at the Celebrity Theater.
- Heart of the Holidays features several members of Dolly’s family and a mix of some of her holiday favorites alongside songs from her new Christmas album, A Holly Dolly Christmas. Heart of the Holidays takes place in the DreamSong Theater.
- Christmas with the Kingdom Heirs, another returning guest favorite, can be found at the Pines Theater.
- For a luxurious stay, check in to LeConte Hotel, rated “Excellent” by guests, located on a 24-acre farm offering stunning views of the Smoky Mountains and just 5-minutes from Dollywood.
Glacier Ridge Winter wonderland experience
- Glacier Ridge, turns Dollywood’s Timber Canyon, Wildwood Grove, Wilderness Pass and Upper Craftsman’s Valley into a winter wonderland experience that is sure to inspire and delight guests.
- One of the highlights of Glacier Ridge is the Wonderful Christmas tree show at Wilderness Pass Plaza, which features a 50-foot tall, animated tree that sparkles to life to present a fully-synchronized, dazzling light show throughout the evening. Inside Wildwood Grove, the Wildwood Tree tells inspirational Christmas stories each evening as guests explore this captivating area.
The Parade of Lights
- Dollywood’s Parade of Lights illuminates the park as it brings Christmas toys to life at Dollywood’s Smoky Mountain Christmas.
- The parade begins at 8pm each night from early November.
- Over 10 million people visit Pigeon Forge, Tennessee each year. The nearby 500,000 acre Great Smoky Mountains National Park is the most visited national park in the U.S.
- With beautiful nature, and abundance of dining options, incredible musical talent, plenty of stage shows and theatres, amusement rides, museums, shopping and Dolly Parton’s fantastic theme park Dollywood, Pigeon Forge is a vacation destination with something for everyone.
- McGhee Tyson Airport, located in Knoxville, Tennessee, is 47 miles from Pigeon Forge.
- Check out the top 10 hotels in Pigeon Forge.
- Knoxville is the Tennessee gateway to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park and Dolly Parton’s unabashedly kitschy Dollywood theme park in Pigeon Forge.
- Most gay visitors head to Pigeon Forge for the Dollywood experience, the shows and the dining experience. Those looking for some gay nightlife should head to Knoxville, just under 40 minutes drive from Dollywood.
Hotels Close to Dollywood
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Map of Pigeon Forge
Recommended Hotels in Pigeon Forge By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Pigeon Forge that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Ramsey Hotel
4 Star, Nice Pool
- 4 Star – Indoor Pool, Complimentary Breakfast
- A short walk to the town center
- LCD TVs, Wi-Fi, mini-fridges
- In Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, offers accommodations with breakfast, indoor pool, and well-equipped guest rooms.
Black Fox Lodge
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star – Seasonal Outdoor Pool, Waterslide
- A short taxi ride to the town center
- Microwave, refrigerator
- Features seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi, rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee makers, and dining options.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star – Outdoor Pool, Electric Car Charging
- Close to the town center
- Microwave, refrigerator, free WiFi
- Provides outdoor pool, free WiFi, electric car charging stations, and rooms with microwaves, refrigerators, spa baths.
Arbors Hotel & Suites
3 Star, Great Value
- 3 Star – Heated Outdoor Pool, Pancake Breakfast
- Close to the town center
- Free WiFi, refrigerator, microwave
- Offers heated outdoor pool, free pancake breakfast, rooms with WiFi, refrigerators, microwaves, and mountain view balconies.
Video Smokey Mountain Christmas
The Ultimate Guide to Smokey Mountain Christmas in Dollywood