From: Thursday, March 28, 2024
To: Saturday, March 30, 2024
Torremolinos Easter Festival 2024
Torremolinos kicks off the Spring with a weekend of parties and season opening events during the Easter Weekend. The weather is mild and the beaches reopen after the long winter hibernation.
- Easter marks the start of the party season in Spain and thousands of visitors from across the country head to the Costas for the weekend break, so book your hotel well in advance. Get ready to bump into many handsome hombres.
Matrix Easter Fest
- The event is produced by Matrix, one of Madrid’s hottest party promoters and producer of the Pride Pool Party in May and Matrix Sun Festival in August.
- Parties take place on the Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the Easter Weekend, featuring International guest DJs and surprise performances.
- Typical signature events include Fuego, We Party and Matrix.
- Parties typically run on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and include the WE Party, Martrix Main event and more.
- Awaiting details for the 2024 edition.
- Centuryon is located on C/Casablanca, 15. Centuryon is one of the biggest clubs on the Torremolinos gay scene, offering state of the art lights and sound with two large bars and dance floor.
- The club is a 6 minute walk from the gay bars in La Nogalera district.
- Currently under refurbishment – New Palladium – One of the longest running and largest clubs in Torremolinos, the venue has been refurbished several times and comes complete with two dance floors and a VIP area. The club is open until 7am.
- The club is a 2 minute walk from La Nogalera, home to Torremolinos gay bars and clubs.
Where to stay in Torremolinos
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to the city’s top attractions:
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video of Matrix Events
Highlights of other Matrix events in Torremolinos, Andalucía, España
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.