From: Thursday, October 31, 2024
To: Sunday, November 3, 2024
Pride in November is HOT – It has to be Palm Springs 2024
Cars, horses, trucks and trams you name it, it’s in the Palm Springs gay pride parade, this fun pride boasts a host of parties and events to keep you entertained from the cocktail challenge, drag pageant, the art of pride festival, several pool parties to the main parade and much much more.
- Visiting Palm Springs for any major event or holiday? Book your hotel well in advance. Our editors top picks include Santiago Resort, The Parker, and The Ace Hotel. All are close to the centre of town and offer great pools and excellent customer service.
Gay Palm Springs
- Palm Springs is one big gay town but some of its neighborhoods are more popular. Warm Sands and Arenas are good for walking and are home to the best gay bars and restaurants.
- For more, visit out insider’s gay guide to Palm Springs.
Popular Circuit Parties & Pool Parties
Several large circuit parties and events take place in tandem with Palm Springs pride. The Desert Heat Circuit Party is one of the most popular events taking place during Palm Springs Pride. Several other Sunday T Dances are held in some of the top hotels across the resort, including the infamous Pool Party at the CCBC Resort.
- Desert Heat Palm Springs featuring a weekend of Pool Parties and circuit nights at the Hotel Zozo, including the world famous GPS party and Sunset Tea from LA.
- BRUT Palm Springs Pride Edition – The Black Edition with T’Don | Dan Darlington.
- All Stars by Megawoof – Free open air day and night party in the parking lot at Chill Bar.
- SQUIRT by Tom Whitman and fruitPOP.
- Masterbeat and White Party present – The Official Palm Springs Pride Party with legendary DJS and epic production at The Margaritaville Hotel.
- Palm Springs Mega (Sat) and Rehab (Sun) Pride Pool Party, part of the Le Parties Pride Weekend.
- Euphoria, An epic night of EDM and house music.
- Desertopia Palm Springs Weekend
Palm Springs Pride
- October 31st to November 3rd 2024 – Enjoy Pride in Palm Springs as you Sip, Sashay, Celebrate and Honor those who have courageously fought for equality and are no longer with us. Live your truth and no one else’s. Gather your friends to celebrate and embrace diversity and advance the cause of individual freedom for all.
- Festival highlights include a Youth Zone, Children’s Garden, LGBTQ artists performing live, 200 back-to-back exhibitors, food and beverage stations, health resources, and HIV testing sites.
- Take your photo with Arty, the 20′ tall leather bear, and enjoy yourself in the Arenas Rd gayborhood, our pedestrian-only social center of LGBTQ-friendly bars, restaurants, and shopping.
- There’s something for everyone. Favorite bars and local businesses will be packed and spilling out onto the streets for the biggest LGBTQ street party in Palm Springs.
- Stay close to all the pride events and activities at The Santiago, a gay men’s resort rated “Exceptional” by guests with an outdoor pool and spacious rooms, high-end amenities and excellent location.
- Awaiting dates – 10:00 AM – 10:30 AM , Jerry Stergios Building, 1150 N Indian Canyon Dr
- Pride Weekend starts with our traditional Flag Raising, where our elected officials and civic leaders speak about what Pride means to the City of Palm Springs.
Arenas District Pride
- Friday November 1st 2024 – Arenas District Arenas District Pride Weekend Kickoff
- Celebrate all weekend at the Arenas District stage The party starts with high-energy DJs and dancing in the streets.
- This is the place to be for house and dance music, food trucks, and outdoor beverage lounges.
- Sat, Nov 4 – Arenas District Arenas District Official Block Party
- This FREE block party is a signature event focused on the heart of the Palm Springs gayborhood … a celebration of Pride as well as the symbolic embrace of Arenas Road.
- LGBTQ+ bars and local businesses pack to the rafters and spill onto the streets for the biggest free LGBTQ+ street party in Palm Springs. The Official Party of Pride features White Party Global DJs.
- Check out the best hotels closest to downtown.
- Friday November 1st to Sunday November 3rd of Pride – Times to be confirmed.
- A street fair, a music festival of diverse artists, and a gathering place, the Pride Festival is a celebration of all that is LGBTQ+ in Palm Springs. Downtown Palm Springs. Exhibitor marketplace opens at 11:00 a.m. Free Event.
- Sip, Sashay and Celebrate in one large Event Venue in Downtown Palm Springs! All the action happens on Palm Canyon Dr and in the new downtown park and surrounding streets.
- Main stages at – Arenas District Stage | Pride Stage on Palm Canyon and Amado | Oscar’s Stage at Indian Canyon
Broadway in Drag Competition
- To be confirmed – The wildly popular Broadway in Drag on Pride’s Main Stage in downtown Palm Springs!
- Produced by Palm Canyon Theatre and hosted by Palm Springs’ beloved drag diva, Bella da Ball, the spectacular event is the official kickoff to Greater Palm Springs Pride “Drag Now. Drag Forever!” The lavish production will bring the glamour of Broadway to Palm Canyon Drive as revelers delight in the talented lineup of contestants vying for this year’s title!
Palm Springs Pride Parade
- Sunday November 3rd – Parade 10 a.m. – The parade lasts for 2 hours.
- The colorful parade steps off in the Uptown Design District at Tachevah and Palm Canyon Dr. and travels south through downtown ending at the entrance to the Pride Festival at Amado.
- Parade Stage is located at Granvia Valmonte and N. Palm Canyon Drive
- Known for its crystal blue skies and year-round sunshine, the city of Palm Springs comes alive during the annual Pride celebration. Thousands of spectators will gather along palm tree-lined streets to cheer and support local organizations, activists, and themed floats along historic Palm Canyon Dr. The parade is scheduled to last two and a half hours.
Recommended Palm Springs Hotels
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a number of gay bars and clubs most of which are located around Canyon Drive in down town area.
Recommended Hotels in Palm Springs By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Palm Springs that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
4 Star, Great Pool
- 4-star, Great pool, downtown location
- Close to the gay district
- Private bathroom, plush bathrobes
- Chic urban oasis with rooftop pool, mountain views.
The Colony Palms
4 Star, Great Value
- 4-star, downtown, stunning views
- Close to the gay district
- Pillow-top mattresses, Frette linens
- Offers luxury spa, mountain-view pool, and fine dining in a central location.
Andreas Hotel & Spa
3 Star, Great Location
- 3-star, adults only, central location
- Close to the gay district
- Free breakfast, courtyard
- Provides a tranquil adults-only experience with spa services and a central Palm Springs location.
3 Star, Readers Choice
- 3-star, historic inn, lush gardens
- Close to the gay district
- Air-conditioned, inspired decor
- Historic inn with adobe architecture, serene garden views and close to local attractions.
Video Of Palm Springs Gay Pride
Highlights from the Palm Springs Gay Pride and background to the destination.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Palm Springs
Palm Springs, an oasis in the California desert, has long been an LGBTQ+ haven, drawing visitors with its warm climate, iconic mid-century architecture, and welcoming vibe. Many neighbourhoods have a significant gay presence, but Arenas Road is undeniably the heart of the city’s gay scene.
Downtown | Arenas Road
- Arenas Road, once just a regular street, started its transformation into a gay hotspot in the 1980s and hasn’t looked back since.
- From bars and clubs to restaurants and shops, it’s the pulsating heart of the city’s LGBTQ+ scene and close to the city’s best hotels and resorts.
- The street also plays host to large open-air events during Halloween and Palm Springs Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the Palm Springs
Tahquitz River Estates
4-minute drive from Arenas Road with a relaxed vibe, superb adults-only resorts and famous pool parties.
A 10-minute drive from Arenas Road and home to the world Famous gay parties at the Barracks complex