From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sleaze Washington DC 2024
Get ready to get your “sleaze” on as Washington DC’s hottest monthly party takes you on a gay journey to remember.
- Visiting for Sleaze? Stay at The Line Hotel DC, just 10 mins taxi to the venue, housed in a neoclassical 20th century church in Adams Morgan. Maybe you can ask for forgiveness after the party!
- Next Edition – Awaiting date – Organiser is planning a new format and event style.
- Sleaze Party typically takes place on the first Thursday of the Month.
- The event recreates the past eras of gay nightlife in Washington, DC.
- DJs Lemz and Keenan Orr blend dark disco, future techno, and everything in between.
- Sleaze brings you a unique caliber of underground performers, highlighting incredible local talent.
- DC9 Nightclub – Tri-level hipster hangout with snug basement bar, music stage with dance parties & rooftop deck.
- The club is 10-minute drive from the gay district of Dupont Circle, home to the city’s bustling gay scene.
Where to stay in Gay DC?
We have chosen hotels with good revues that keep you close to the gay bars and all the fun
Gay Map of Washington DC
The gay bars in Washington are a little spread out most are within walking distance from Dupont Circle and U Street Metro stations, so we have chosen Hotels close Dupont Circle Metro gay bars as they have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Washington DC
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Washington DC that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury, In-room Spa Services
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury amenities
- Boasts luxury rooms with spa services, yoga mats, a 24-hour front desk, and fitness center for a premium stay.
AKA White House
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Central Location
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Marble baths, luxury linens
- Centrally located with fully-equipped kitchens, marble baths, luxury linens, 24-hour front desk, and exceptional service.
The Dupont Circle Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Near Metro Station
- Close to the gay district
- Large windows, marble bathrooms
- Offers elegantly furnished rooms with large windows, marble bathrooms, modern amenities, and proximity to Dupont Circle Metro.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Vibrant Atmosphere
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, modern decor
- Modern rooms with vibrant decor, a sleek bar, breakfast and dinner options, plus morning coffee and tea service.
Video Of Sleaze Washington DC
Where are DC’s gay neighborhoods?
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Washington
Washington, D.C. has a thriving LGBTQ+ community that plays a significant role in the city’s cultural, social, and political life. D.C. hosts a variety of LGBTQ+ cultural events and festivals throughout the year. The Capital Pride Festival and Parade, typically held in June, is one of the city’s most significant gay celebrations, featuring a parade, concerts, and other festivities.
Dupont Circle | Close to the city centre
- Dupont Circle has long been considered the heart of D.C.’s LGBTQ+ community.
- It is home to numerous LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- The Dupont Circle Fountain, located in the center of the neighborhood, is a popular gathering spot for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many of the bars and clubs host special events during the annual Capital Pride Festival in late May.
Adjacent to Dupont Circle, Logan Circle has also become a popular LGBTQ+ neighborhood. It offers a mix of bars, restaurants, & cultural attractions.
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor is known for its historic ties to the LGBTQ+ community and its vibrant nightlife scene. With several LGBTQ+ bars and clubs.