From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Washington DC Halloween Circuit Party 2024
Celebrate the spookiest time of the year in Washington, DC, at Kinetic’s spooktacular three-day Halloween Weekend.
- Are you visiting D.C. for Halloween? Stay downtown, close to the city’s top attractions and a short ride to the bustling gay bars and clubs. Stay at the “Superb” rated Hotel Madera, just a 2-minute walk from Dupont Circle with beautifully decorated rooms and delicious breakfast.
- Kinetic brings the top D.J.s and takes over Washington DC’s most prestigious clubs for a Halloween Weekend – “District of the Dead”.
- The annual Halloween circuit spectacular features 3 days and nights of parties including an opening night, a signature Saturday night event, a after-party and a Sunday afternoon tea dance.
- Kinetic brings their events to life with the biggest circuit DJs, epic stage shows and world-class decoration and design.
- Featuring the hottest and sexiest costumed gogos, drag queens and sooktacular performances.
- Night time events run from 10 pm to 4 am. After parties run from 3 am to 9 am while Sunday’s afternoon soiree typically runs from 3 pm to 10 pm.
- Awaiting day by day venue, lineup, theme and times.
- Republiq (Formerly Bliss) – Spacious, elegant, luxurious, cutting-edge, stylish and hip lounge dance club with multiple dance floors in Washington, D.C. Warehouse District. Located 20-minutes drive from Dupont Circle.
- Bunker – Underground gay bar and club with nightly entertainment, live DJs, and transportive decor; a 60s Cold War shelter made fabulous. A custom stonework steel door weighing 600 pounds leads the way to Bunker. Located on the U Street corridor in the heart of DC. Located 6-minutes drive from Dupont Circle.
- Karma – Live music venue with a huge dancefloor, stage, multiple bars and epic light and sound, transformed by Kinetic for the main Saturday night party. Located 21-minutes drive from Dupont Circle.
- Zebbie’s Garden – Featuring a 4,000-square-foot rooftop garden with a retractable glass roof, glitzy disco balls, a faux grass floor, lush flower arrangements, a dazzling LED wall and a an epic sound system, Zebbie’s Garden is the go-to club for house and techno in the Dupont Circle.
- We recommend you stay in the centre of DC during the event and take a rideshare to the locations. Check out the top hotels in downtown Washington DC.
Recommended Hotels In DC
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action
Gay Map of Washington DC
The gay bars in Washington are a little spread out most are within walking distance from Dupont Circle and U Street Metro stations, so we have chosen Hotels close Dupont Circle Metro gay bars as they have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Washington DC
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Washington DC that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury, In-room Spa Services
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury amenities
- Boasts luxury rooms with spa services, yoga mats, a 24-hour front desk, and fitness center for a premium stay.
AKA White House
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Central Location
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Marble baths, luxury linens
- Centrally located with fully-equipped kitchens, marble baths, luxury linens, 24-hour front desk, and exceptional service.
The Dupont Circle Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Near Metro Station
- Close to the gay district
- Large windows, marble bathrooms
- Offers elegantly furnished rooms with large windows, marble bathrooms, modern amenities, and proximity to Dupont Circle Metro.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Vibrant Atmosphere
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, modern decor
- Modern rooms with vibrant decor, a sleek bar, breakfast and dinner options, plus morning coffee and tea service.
Video – DC Guide
Discover the vibrant, cosmopolitan neighborhoods in DC
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Washington
Washington, D.C. has a thriving LGBTQ+ community that plays a significant role in the city’s cultural, social, and political life. D.C. hosts a variety of LGBTQ+ cultural events and festivals throughout the year. The Capital Pride Festival and Parade, typically held in June, is one of the city’s most significant gay celebrations, featuring a parade, concerts, and other festivities.
Dupont Circle | Close to the city centre
- Dupont Circle has long been considered the heart of D.C.’s LGBTQ+ community.
- It is home to numerous LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- The Dupont Circle Fountain, located in the center of the neighborhood, is a popular gathering spot for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many of the bars and clubs host special events during the annual Capital Pride Festival in late May.
Adjacent to Dupont Circle, Logan Circle has also become a popular LGBTQ+ neighborhood. It offers a mix of bars, restaurants, & cultural attractions.
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor is known for its historic ties to the LGBTQ+ community and its vibrant nightlife scene. With several LGBTQ+ bars and clubs.