From: Saturday, March 9, 2024
To: Saturday, March 9, 2024
Avalon Saturday Washington DC 2024
Dougie Meyer brings this monthly Saturday night dance party to the incredible venue, Soundcheck! Prepare to be immersed in a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system right in the heart of downtown Washington DC.
- Stay close to the venue at The Mayflower Hotel Autograph Collection a 10 min walk or 2 min drive away.
The Avalon Party.
- Next Edition: Saturday March 9th, 2024 – Lights Out – Neon Edition with Liza Rodriguez.
- Featuring 1000’s of glowsticks and UV body paint. Time to light up the dance floor.
- Avalon Saturday’s are one of DC’s most popular pop-up parties with sexy guys, thumping sounds and a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Enjoy music by international guest DJs, surprise stage shows and a unique theme at each event.
- The party kicks off at 10pm at Soundcheck. Enjoy the hottest music mix and dance all night long.
- Book tickets for this event in advance.
DC Pride Edition
- June 6th to 9th, 2024 – Kinetic produces the annual DC Kinetic Pride Festival which includes 3 different events at some of the city’s biggest night clubs.
- The Avalon party will take place at Soundcheck on 1420 K Street,(between 14th and 15th sts) NW Washington, DC. Soundcheck is a spacious club with bottle service, high-tech sound.
- The club’s music technology includes a German-imported d&b audiotechnik system complemented by four-inch thick soundproof foam in the walls and ceiling. Two overhanging disco balls and 85-plus lighting fixtures will capture your attention after the sound system pulls you in.
- Check out the top hotels in downtown Washington DC.
Where to stay in Washington DC
The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All are close to DC’s vibrant nightlife and top attractions:
Gay Map of Washington DC
The gay bars in Washington are a little spread out most are within walking distance from Dupont Circle and U Street Metro stations, so we have chosen Hotels close Dupont Circle Metro gay bars as they have high reviews on booking.com our hotel partner .
Recommended Hotels in Washington DC
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Washington DC that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- 5 Star, Luxury, In-room Spa Services
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, luxury amenities
- Boasts luxury rooms with spa services, yoga mats, a 24-hour front desk, and fitness center for a premium stay.
AKA White House
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4 Star, Central Location
- A short walk to the gay bars
- Marble baths, luxury linens
- Centrally located with fully-equipped kitchens, marble baths, luxury linens, 24-hour front desk, and exceptional service.
The Dupont Circle Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
- 4 Star, Near Metro Station
- Close to the gay district
- Large windows, marble bathrooms
- Offers elegantly furnished rooms with large windows, marble bathrooms, modern amenities, and proximity to Dupont Circle Metro.
4 Star, Location
- 4 Star, Vibrant Atmosphere
- A short taxi ride to the gay bars
- Flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi, modern decor
- Modern rooms with vibrant decor, a sleek bar, breakfast and dinner options, plus morning coffee and tea service.
Video Of Avalon Saturday Washington DC
Avalon Saturday Washington DC
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Washington
Washington, D.C. has a thriving LGBTQ+ community that plays a significant role in the city’s cultural, social, and political life. D.C. hosts a variety of LGBTQ+ cultural events and festivals throughout the year. The Capital Pride Festival and Parade, typically held in June, is one of the city’s most significant gay celebrations, featuring a parade, concerts, and other festivities.
Dupont Circle | Close to the city centre
- Dupont Circle has long been considered the heart of D.C.’s LGBTQ+ community.
- It is home to numerous LGBTQ+-friendly bars, restaurants, and businesses.
- The Dupont Circle Fountain, located in the center of the neighborhood, is a popular gathering spot for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Many of the bars and clubs host special events during the annual Capital Pride Festival in late May.
Adjacent to Dupont Circle, Logan Circle has also become a popular LGBTQ+ neighborhood. It offers a mix of bars, restaurants, & cultural attractions.
U Street Corridor
The U Street Corridor is known for its historic ties to the LGBTQ+ community and its vibrant nightlife scene. With several LGBTQ+ bars and clubs.