From: Thursday, May 4, 2023
To: Sunday, May 14, 2023
Maspalomas Pride, Hot Temperatures, hot guys and one amazing parade!
Maspalomas Pride is the first of the top 5 Prides in Spain, the others being Madrid, Barcelona, Sitges & Torremolinos. Things get hot at Maspalomas Pride with guaranteed sunshine, hot guys, amazing parties, live outdoor shows by night and epic pool parties by day!
- Visiting for Maspalomas Pride? Stay close to the Yumbo. Check out the latest hotel offers.
Maspalomas Pride Parade
- Saturday May 13th – From 4pm – The main parade is the highlight of Pride Week featuring 23 floats and thousands of partygoers ready for a good time. The parade route is packed with locals and tourists enjoying the atmosphere and celebration.
- The route begins at the Riu Palace Hotel and moves along Av. de Tirajana, passing by the Axel Beach Maspalomas before turning right behind the Hotel Rondo and arriving at the Yumbo centre for the official Pride after party. The pride prade takes up to 5 hours to make its way through the streets of Maspalomas.
Maspalomas gay pride hosts some of the best pool parties in Europe. The island is blessed with superb hotels, all of which support the pride event. Popular pool parties are held in the following hotels:
Note – if you want to stay in these hotels, book well in advance:
- Hotel Ritual Maspalomas – Hosts several pool parties throughout the pride, 4 mins walk to the Yumbo.
- Axel beach Maspalomas -Famous gay hotel with fun steam room, great rooms and large dance area by the pool. 7 Minute Walk to the Yumbo. – May 8th Wet & Hairy Party
- Los Almendros Bungalows – Charming exclusively gay resort hosts popular pool parties with a more intimate feel. 15 min walk from the yumbo or catch the bus (8 mins)
- Amadores beach Club – Host of the Pro Gay (Maspalomas Winter Pride organisers) May 11th – Wet & White Party, one of the most popular pool parties of the week. This aparthotel offers large rooms and great beach restaurants. – 19 mins by taxi of 0 mins by bus to the Yumbo.
- Sanom Beach Resort – An adults only resort with a large pool, two fun hot tubs, lots of space for sun loungers and a chilled vibe. One of our readers highest rated places to stay in Maspalomas. 5 mins walk to the Yumbo.
- Seven Hotel & Wellness – Constantly ranked as “Superb” by guests, the Seven Hotel & Wellness is a gay men only resort with large stylish apartments, amazing views, a great pool and friendly staff. Their pool parties are some of the most talked about in the Yumbo! 7 mins taxi, 30 mins walk or 20 mins bus. May 12th – Taboo Party & May 15th – Ice Cream Pool Party
Maspalomas Pride Stage Program 2023
- Night time celebrations take place in the Yumbo Centre, the island’s gay epicentre. The Yumbo is home to 95% of the gay bars and clubs in the island. The center hosts every type of bar imaginable, from cabaret and drag bars to cocktail lounges and cruise clubs.
- The centre of the Yumbo transforms into Pride Central during the event, complete with a gigantic stage with world class light and sound. The stage plays host to international DJ’s, live acts, tribute shows, dancers and a gaggle of drag queens from across the globe.
- Awaiting full program of events
Freedom Dirty West
- Date to be confirmed – Dirty West takes place in Sioux City, in San Augustin, 10 minutes from the Yumbo.
- The party is an all day event running from noon until midnight. Enjoy 10 hours of the best house music, with international guest Djs, 30 performers, a food area, relax area, fresh area and lots of surprises. Tickets include transport to and from the event.
Where to stay during Maspalomas Pride
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action in the Yumbo Centre:
Recommended Hotels in Maspalomas By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Maspalomas that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
Ofering an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and air-conditioned accommodation with a patio and free WiFi. Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, a safety deposit box and a private bathroom with bathrobes. A dishwasher, a microwave, fridge, kettle & a coffee machine.
Bohemia Suites & Spa
5 Star, Adults Only
Offering large rooms with balconies, the adults-only Bohemia Suites & Spa features 1 freshwater outdoor pool and 1 saltwater outdoor pool and 2 outdoor jacuzzis. The stylish rooms feature yellow, terracotta or purple colour schemes with olive-wood furnishings. The rooftop restaurant offers creative local dishes and panoramic views & a terrace cocktail bar.
4 Star, Great Value
Located in Playa del Inglés. The complex features a swimming pool, 2 hot tubs, and free WiFi in all areas. Sol Barbacan offers a buffet restaurant and an a la carte restaurant, as well as a pool bar and an evening lounge with a terrace. Set in gardens, the complex includes minigolf and beach volleyball facilities. There is also a gym
4 Star, Adults Only
AxelBeach Maspalomas an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna. Opening onto terraces, the apartments have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free WiFi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.
Video Of Gay Pride Maspalomas
Maspalomas Gay pride 2018