From: Friday, August 9, 2024
To: Monday, August 19, 2024
Mad Bear Beach Festival Torremolinos 2024
Mad Bear Beach Torremolinos is a Summer event taking place in the hot month of August, the height of the season in Spain’s Costa del Sol.
Hotels fill up fast for the Mad Bear Beach Festival, especially during the second half of the event which falls on a Spanish Bank Holiday (Aug 15th). The following hotels have limited availability and space due to cancellations:
- Melia Costa Del Sol – Highly recommended, especially the Level Suites. – 4 Star (150 m from centre)
- Fenix Torremolinos – Adults only beachfront hotel with excellent pool. – 4 Star (250 m from centre)
- Sol Torremolinos – Beachfront hotel on Bajondillo Beach with great breakfast – 4 Star (500 m from centre)
- Hotel Isabel – Rated “Fabulous” by guests, on Playamar Beach with excellent swimming pool. – 4 Star (0.9 km from centre)
- Friday August 9th to Monday August 19th 2024
- Shimmering shores, pulsing beats, and a kaleidoscope of colorful personalities await you in Torremolinos.
- Mad Bear Beach is where the bears come out to play under the Spanish sun.
- It’s a fiesta of fuzzy chests, funky dances, and fabulous vibes.
- This isn’t just any beach party; it’s the ultimate bear bash on the Costa del Sol.
- Events include a series of beach parties at Eden Beach, Circuit Events in some of the resort’s biggest clubs, two boat parties and a legendary day at the pool.
The Mad Bear Torremolinos Beach Parties
- Enjoy 4 days of great beach parties at Eden Beach
- Featuring local and international DJs.
- Awaiting dates for the 2024 beach parties.
The Mad Bear Pool Parties
- The Hotel Ritual hosts the hottest ticket in town, the pool parties.
- Enjoy the perfect bear party by the pool in one of Spain’s leading gay hotels.
- Parties kick off at noon.
- Awaiting dates for the 2024 pool parties.
The Mad Bear Boat Parties
- Typically the first Sunday and the final Monday of the event.
- Hello Sailor! Enjoy fun on the high seas at the Mad Bear Boat party on aboard the Costa Sol Cruise.
- Boat leaves from Calle Fragata, at the port in Benalmádena, 10 minutes drive from Torremolinos.
- Boat Parties kick off at 5 pm.
Bunker Torremolinos Parties
- Bunker hosts the hottest, hardest parties during the Mad Bear Weekend
- Stay at El Tiburon – Boutique Hotel and one of our top choices in Torremolinos, located on La Carihuela, one of the most beautiful beaches – 4 Star (1.6 km from centre)
- Aqua is the leading gay party venue in Torremolinos located in the heart of the gay district.
- The club has a large terrace with two party rooms, Aqua Emporio and Bunker Club.
- Featuring two dance floors, House and Pop.
- Popular parties include Candy and Mordisko.
Macho Party Torremolinos
- MACHO, one of Madrid’s leading gay circuit events comes to Torremolinos.
- Featuring world-class DJs and a XXXX Live sex show with the hottest porn stars.
- The event takes place at Studio (formerly Palladium – completely renovated), the largest club in Torremolinos.
- Awaiting dates for the 2024 edition.
A trip to Malaga
- And remember, culture vultures will be spoilt for choice in nearby Malaga with some of Spain’s finest museums including Picasso, Thyssen, and Pompidou. Discover the best of the city with a 3 hour tour. Book in advance.
Where to stay in Torremolinos
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to the gay beach and the bars in La Nogalera.
Gay Map of Torremolinos
The Torremolinos gay scene and night is focused in and around La Nogalera – an open-air shopping complex in the very centre of town. With the gay scene in the very center of town, and the main hotels close to the beach, walking will get you to most places.
Recommended Hotels in Torremolinos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Torremolinos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
4 Star, Beach
Hotel Isabel is directly in front of Playamar Beach, 700 m from central Torremolinos. It offers an outdoor salt-water pool and sun terrace, and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Each room at the Isabel Hotel has a safe, balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some rooms have fridge. A varied buffet breakfast, and snacks are available all day from the bar.
Melia Costa del Sol
4 Star, Readers Choice
Meliá Costa del Sol is set on Bajondillo Beach in Torremolinos, offering a rooftop terrace with sea views and free Wi-Fi. It has an outdoor pool, a gym and a spa. Modern rooms are bright and spacious. They have a terrace overlooking the Mediterranean Sea. All are air conditioned and have a safe, flat-screen satellite TV, a well-equipped bathroom and free WiFi.
El Tiburon Hotel & Spa
4 Star, Great Value
Just 60 m from the charming La Carihuela Beach in Torremolinos, El Tiburon Boutique Hotel & Spa (Adults Recommended) offers an outdoor pool. Free WiFi access is provided. Each air-conditioned room comes with a flat-screen satellite TV and Virtual Reality headset. All have a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are provided.
3 Star, Gay Hotel
Located in La Nogalera area in Torremolinos, known for its lively gay scene, this central and stylish hotel offers a spa and 2 outdoor pools. Hotel Ritual – Adults Only has direct access to Bajondillo Beach. All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, minibar, modern décor and private balcony, some with sea views. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.
Video Of Mad Bear Beach Festival Torremolinos
MADBEAR BEACH 2016 TORREMOLINOS
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Torremolinos
From the sultry beats of La Nogalera’s bustling nightlife to the sun-drenched boys at Playa El Bajondillo, Torremolinos boasts a blend of fiesta and siesta like no other. Pitch your parasol in La Nogalera, the heart and soul of gay Torremolinos, and let the party come to you!
La Nogalera | The heart of Gay Torremolinos
- The vibrant heart of the LGBTQ+ scene in Torremolinos. Plaza de la Nogalera is packed with bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- Located just a 10-minute walk from the gay beaches and best hotels.
- La Nogalera hosts various events throughout the year, including the colourful Torremolinos Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Torremolinos
Playa El Bajondillo
Once a simple fishing village, now home to famous gay beach clubs and a superb beachfront promenade.
Beachside promenade is an ideal place to sample local seafood delicacies and enjoy views of the Mediterranean.