From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Macho Party Madrid 2024
No one does a Madrid Party like Macho, the hottest, testosterone-filled event in the city.
- Stay close to Madrid’s busy gay bars, nightlife scene and top tourist attractions at the Innside by Melia, featuring some of the best views of the city and rated “Fabulous” by guests.
- Awaiting dates – Macho XXX – With live shows that will take your breath away in the Satellite Room at Fabrik (as part of the Massive Main Party at the WE Pride Festival).
- Join the hottest guys from the Spanish Capital and beyond for a special edition of the Macho Party.
- Featuring guest DJs, the Macho Party returns to celebrate as part of the WE NYF celebrations and WE Pride Festival each year.
- What better way to celebrate than with the hottest, horniest hombres as the event returns to Sala But. See you on the Dancefloor!
- Stay close to Madrid’s pride celebrations at the Petit Palace Triball, rated “Fabulous” by guests offering highly-rated breakfasts and perfect location.
- Fabrik is one of the biggest mega-discos in the country and the world.
- Since its last expansion, carried out in the summer of 2019, Fabrik has 6 different stages: Main Room, Satellite Area, Club Area, Crystal Dome, Open Air and Hangar.
- The Macho XXX party is held in the Satellite Area.
- Fabrik is in Getafe, a 30 min drive from the centre of Madrid.
Recommended Madrid hotels
The following hotels all are close to the city’s top attractions and the gay district.
Gay Map of Madrid
Most of the gay bars in Madrid are located in Chueca, the city’s gay village and epicentre of all Spanish gay life. Hotels here fill up fast, so book well in advance, especially for key events.
Recommended Hotels in Madrid By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Madrid that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
- Small Luxury Hotel Member
- Iconic Views of Gran Via
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Fabulous Breakfast
- Superb wellness centre and sauna, glamorous original architecture and special extras, Nespresso coffee machines.
4 Star, Readers Choice
- 4-star central location
- Superb breakfasts
- 6-minute walk to Chueca
- Modern stylish rooms
- Spacious rooms have balcony views and the rooftop bar is perfect for pre-dinner cocktails and offers sweeping city views.
Iberostar Las Letras
4 Star, Great Value
- Design Hotel in historic building
- Rooftop pool and sundeck
- 8-minute walk to Chueca
- Large fitness area
- Charming hotels with high-ceilings and extra touches, including a library and suites with private jacuzzis.
Room Mate Oscar
3 Star, Location
- Popular gay-friendly hotel
- Superb roof terrace and pool
- Located in Chueca
- Stylish retro decor with character
- One of the most popular hotels in Madrid, with professional staff and a perfect location for exploring the gay district of Chueca.
Video Guide to Gay Chueca
Discover the best of the city’s gay district
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Madrid
Discover the vibrant spirit of Madrid, a city that embraces diversity and offers an inclusive escape for LGBTQ+ travellers, blending rich cultural heritage, lively nightlife, and a warm, welcoming atmosphere. While Chueca is the primary gay area, other neighbourhoods in Madrid also offer a range of bars and clubs with different vibes and unique experiences worth exploring.
Chueca | Madrid’s Gay Village
- Chueca is located in the centre of Madrid, just north of Gran Vía and is the heart of Madrid’s LGBTQ+ community.
- The neighbourhood offers a colourful and lively ambience with many gay bars, clubs, and shops.
- It is celebrated for its inclusivity and hosts one of Europe’s biggest Pride festivals.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Chueca.
The bustling area is perfect for those who want to be close to major attractions and gay bars and clubs.
Hip neighbourhood with vintage stores & an artistic flair, trendy bars & cafes surround Plaza del Dos de Mayo