From: Friday, December 29, 2023
To: Tuesday, January 2, 2024
Dreamland Festival Miami New Year’s Eve 2023
Miami Beach circuit wars are about to begin as Dreamland comes to town to shake things up and bring a new level of opulence to Miami Beach.
Enjoy NYE under the stars and on the beach as Jake Resnicow brings Dreamland to Miami. This 4 day, 3 night party features live performances by special guests and parties including Purple Disco Machine, Horse Meat Disco and superstar DJs. Stay close to the party venues at the following hotels:
- Hotel Victor South Beach – 2 minute walk – great location, excellent pool and amazing views.
- Room Mate Waldorf Towers – 2 minute walk – close to all the parties, rooms have a classic Miami vibe with perfect location.
- Hotel Breakwater South Beach –1 minute walk – Oceanside rooms with delicious breakfast options.
The Line Up
- Awaiting lineup for the 2023 edition.
- Previous parties have included Neon Dreams, MEAT XXL, Horse Meat Disco and Purple Disco Machine.
- There are some great gay-friendly hotels on South beach which is about a 15 min drive from Wynwood.
- Stay at the Wynwood Hyde Suites if you want to avoid the trip and party closer to the action.
- A once decrepit Miami business district, Wynwood has transformed into the world’s largest open-air museum. Today, the 50 city blocks that make up this eclectic neighborhood are adorned with colorful murals painted by world-renowned artists and innovators.
- Wynwood boasts over 200 street murals, more than any other city in the world, and, unlike other places where street art is illegal, here, it’s embraced. So, whip out your iPhone and start posing, this place was made for Instagram-worthy photos.
- Oasis Wynwood is Located in the heart of Wynwood featuring a 35,000 outdoor space is the new pulse of the neighborhood.
- Toejam Backlot Wynwood is a private Event Space and studio located in the Wynwood Art District. This is not your Mama’s country club. It’s a Man Cave on steroids.
- Wynwood is a 20 minute drive from South Beach. The fastest way to get to Oasis is by rideshare. Buses can take over an hour and involve two stops.
Recommended Miami Hotels
The following Miami hotels are all close to South Beach and the gays bars
Gay Map of Miami
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
Recommended Hotels in Miami Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Miami that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Setai, Miami Beach
5 Star Chic & Stylish
Located directly on the beach in Miami’s famous Art Deco district, this resort offers yoga and tai-chi classes. Suites are furnished in Asian-style décor. Free WiFi and an iPod docking station are provided in every spacious suite at The Setai, Miami Beach. Rooms are equipped with espresso and coffee facilities along with a minibar.
The Marlin Hotel, 4 Star
Perfect Location & Views
The white sands of South Beach are steps away from this boutique hotel. Features include free high speed WiFi, rooms with a 55-inch flat screen TV, and a fully-stocked minibar. Blackout drapes, a spacious closet, and premium blankets and bedding come standard at The Marlin Hotel
South Beach, 4 Star
Designed in 1937, this restored hotel is located on famed Ocean Drive, directly across from the beach and 14 minutes’ walk from the shops, nightlife, and restaurants of Espanola Way. Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and minibar come standard in every Room Mate Waldorf Towers guest room
The Balfour Hotel
Relaxed 4 Star Hotel
The Balfour Hotel is located on Ocean Drive, home to many shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Guests will find concierge services and valet parking in this design hotel a stocked mini-bar in each of their modern rooms. A 40-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi are also included.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Miami
Boasting a glittering tapestry of sun-kissed beaches, vibrant neighbourhoods, and non-stop nightlife, Miami has long been a radiant beacon for the LGBTQ+ community. The iconic gay-friendly South Beach, known for its lively LGBTQ+ scene and colourful Art Deco architecture, truly shines as a premier destination for gay travellers. The following neighbourhoods offer something for all visitors.
South Beach | Ocean Drive
- South Beach is one of the biggest gay hotspots in Miami. Famous for its glittering nightlife and beautiful beaches, it is the heart of Miami’s gay scene.
- A visit to South Beach is not complete without a stroll down Ocean Drive https://www.getyourguide.com/ocean-drive-l10757/, home to the iconic Art Deco Historic District with its beautifully restored 1930s architecture.
- The neighbourhood plays host to several gay events, including Miami Beach Pride, Thanksgiving and Winter Parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Miami.
20 mins from South Beach. Dynamic, creative trendy district with outdoor street murals & art scene.