From: Friday, Sep 10th, 2021
To: Sunday, Sep 19th, 2021
FESTIVAL & PARADE WEEKEND
SEPT. 18-19, 2021
Miami Beach Gay Pride is an extraordinary seven-day event that features a Beach Party and a Festival & Parade with more than 125 LGBT-friendly vendors and businesses, exciting celebrities, musical performances, refreshments, food and a family-friendly play area.
Miami Beach Gay Pride has grown into the largest, two-day event of the year in Miami Beach. The hugely successful event attracts more than 80,000 people from all walks of life, all parts of the country, and all age groups.
Miami Pride, September 2021 – Confirmed Events
- The party begins when things heat up on Sunday the 12th of September for the SOAK Pool party kicking off at 5pm.
- The official Miami Beach Pride Gay Flag Rising ceremony will be held on MOnday 13th September at 10am, followed by an evening of “Pride Lights the Night” where the beach front’s iconic buildings will light up in the colours of the rainbow.
- The Miss Miami Beach Pride Drag Contest takes place on Tuesday Sept 14th. The Hause of Pride Voguing Ball follows on Friday September 17th.
- The Miami Beach Pride evening Dance Festival and VIP Gala will be held on the final Saturday of the festival as well as the “Saturday Pride Festival” at Lummus Park.
- The main event, The Miami Beach Pride Parade completes the festivities at 5pm on the final Sunday. The Parade starts at 12 midday till 7pm and runs the length of Ocean Drive along the Art Deco district. The spectators start to line the streets at about 10am to get the best spots, remember to take water with you so you don’t dehydrate.
Check back for updated events and confirmed venues closer to the date.
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Check out our insider guide on Gay Miami for tips on the best places to dine, stay and play.
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
This air-conditioned apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a satellite flat-screen TV, and a kitchenette. Private parking is available at the apartment. an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and free WiFi.
There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities include a hot tub, fitness centre, a balcony and an outdoor pool.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bath or shower. complimentary WiFi
Featuring a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, wardrobe and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units
Miami Beach Gay Pride 2018: Parade
Hotel rates in Miami and South Beach are high during this event, so book early! Try and get a seafront room! Here are our top recommendations.
The white sands ofare steps away from this boutique hotel