From: Friday, July 19, 2024
To: Friday, July 19, 2024
Xtreme Cologne 2024
Xtreme Cologne is the sleazy fetish experience taking place every year at the start of the Cologne Pride weekend.
- Visiting Cologne? Stay close to the gay bars in the centre of town at the “Fabulous” rated Maison Marsil, a boutique hotel in a great location, offering spacious and fashionably designed rooms, offering delicious breakfast options .
- Since 2010 Xtreme! brings more than 2,000 sexy fetish fans from all over Europe to open the Cologne Pride weekend in fetish style at the famous Essigfabrik.
- The party has 3 areas, international DJs, strict dress code and men-only. There is only one main rule – no classic streetwear. Simple jeans without any other fetish piece are not considered as fetish.
- Xtreme typically kicks off on the Friday of Pride and features a huge play area, light and laser show and an outdoor chill lounge.
- Enjoy music by a host of international DJs from the fetish and gay scene from Darklands to La Demence.
- Essigfabrik is a massive warehouse location hosting a line-up of top-level international DJs, combined with Cologne’s biggest play area, and a sensational production quality!
- Expect outrageous staging, hypnotic lights & lasers and a large outdoor chill out area. Enjoy a cool beer with friends at the outdoor bar or explore the hot guys in the outdoor play area.
- The venue is a 12 minute taxi from Cologne’s gay district, or 14 mins by public transport leaving from Köln Poller Kirchweg.
The After parties!
- Badehaus Babylon – For more than 30 years Badehaus Babylon is one of the most beautiful and cruisiest gay bathhouses with a worldwide reputation.
- Located in the heart of the city of Cologne, close to the historical „Römerturm“ and the „Friesenplatz“, it’s a small gay paradise welcoming his guests to relax and enjoy after Xtreme!
- With more than 1400 square meter Colognes biggest gay bathhouse offers a variety of Sauna and Wellness opportunities as well as an even bigger cruising area.
Where to stay during Cologne Pride
The following hotels are close to the gay district and all of the pride parties and events. They are also a short ride from the host venue of the Xtreme party.
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Of Xtreme Cologne
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Cologne
Cologne, affectionately referred to as the “Gay Capital of Germany”, boasts vibrant gay neighbourhoods brimming with history, culture, and LGBTQ+ pride. The city’s heart beats loudly in the districts of Rudolfplatz and the Old Town’s famous Bermuda Triangle.
Altstadt-Nord | Cologne Old Town
- Cologne’s gay scene is around Heumarkt-Mathiasstrasse in the Old Town (Altstadt). It is the city’s original gayborhood.
- The gaybourhood is home to low-key gay bars, a leather vibe and famous cruise clubs.
- One of the pioneering districts for LGBTQ+ rights in Germany, it hosts several post-parade parties during Cologne Pride.
- Discover the best things to see and do in the old town.
Nicknamed “The Bermuda Triangle”, located west of town and home to Babylon & Phoenix saunas.
Known for its hip atmosphere offering a blend of chic boutiques, trendy restaurants, & lively bars.