From: Friday, July 7, 2023
To: Friday, July 7, 2023
Xtreme Cologne 2023
Xtreme Cologne is the sleazy fetish experience taking place every year at the start of the Cologne Pride weekend!
- Visiting Cologne? Stay close to the gay bars in the centre of town at the “Fabulous” rated Maison Marsil, a boutique hotel in a great location, offering spacious and fashionably designed rooms, offering delicious breakfast options .
- Since 2010 Xtreme! brings more than 2,000 sexy fetish fans from all over Europe to open the Cologne Pride weekend in fetish style at the famous Essigfabrik.
- The party has 3 areas, international DJs, strict dress code and men-only. There is only one main rule – no classic streetwear. Simple jeans without any other fetish piece are not considered as fetish.
- Essigfabrik is a massive warehouse location hosting a line-up of top-level international DJs, combined with Cologne’s biggest play area, and a sensational production quality!
- Expect outrageous staging, hypnotic lights & lasers and a large outdoor chill out area. Enjoy a cool beer with friends at the outdoor bar or explore the hot guys in the outdoor play area.
- The venue is a 12 minute taxi from Cologne’s gay district, or 14 mins by public transport leaving from Köln Poller Kirchweg.
The After parties!
- Station2B – Traditionally partying won’t stop after Xtreme! Station 2B is always worth a visit for an extended cruising and clubbing experience. Beside the big bar and clubbing area, Station 2B offers a cruising area which is without equal in Germany. Themed areas like the SportsWORLD, spacious cabins, slings, a labyrinth with glory holes, a darkroom and much more are in place. XTND is inviting you every year after Xtreme! to extend your party night. Dance to the beats of our DJs and experience the enormous cruising area with hundreds of other hot guys!
- Badehaus Babylon – For more than 30 years Badehaus Babylon is one of the most beautiful and cruisiest gay bathhouses with a worldwide reputation. Located in the heart of the city of Cologne, close to the historical „Römerturm“ and the „Friesenplatz“, it’s a small gay paradise welcoming his guests to relax and enjoy after Xtreme! With more than 1400 square meter Colognes biggest gay bathhouse offers a variety of Sauna and Wellness opportunities as well as an even bigger cruising area.
Where to stay during Cologne Pride
The following hotels are close to the gay district and all of the pride parties and events. They are also a short ride from the host venue of the Xtreme party.
Gay Map of Cologne
There two gay areas in Cologne: Rudolfplatz, known locally as the “Bermuda Triangle” is more modern in style with Many of the cafes, bars and clubs around have started during the last twenty years. The Old Town is home to more Traditional pubs and bars for mixed ages.
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This hotel is situated in Cologne city centre, 200 m from the Heumarkt Square. It offers spacious rooms and a restaurant. Some rooms include access to a health club with large indoor swimming pool. Spacious rooms with soundproofed windows and modern décor. All rooms include free tea/coffee facilities and a stylish marble bathroom.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Featuring a bar, 25hours Hotel The Circle is located in Cologne the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a concierge service, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms with a desk, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.
Maritim Hotel Köln
4 Star, Location
Centrally located in Cologne, this hotel provides excellent panoramic views of the River Rhine. The Maritim Köln offers elegant accommodation and a spa with a gym and indoor pool. The air-conditioned rooms and suites are furnished in warm colours. All rooms include satellite TV, a desk and a modern bathroom. WiFi is provided free
4 Star, Great Value
This hotel lies in the heart of Cologne, offering a large indoor swimming pool and modern gym, and the sauna can be used for a surcharge. The bright and spacious rooms at Hotel Lyskirchen feature elegant interiors. All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a coffee machine as well as a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Free WiFi is available.
Video Of Xtreme Cologne
Recommended Hotels in Cologne By Expedia
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Cologne that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
4 Star, Good Location
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. All 63 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels
4 Star, Great Value
2 restaurants, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and a free manager’s reception are also provided. Additionally, valet parking, 24-hour room service, and concierge services are onsite.
4 Star, Readers Choice
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has a bar/lounge and conference space. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities are onsite. All 78 rooms offer free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels.
3 Star, Modern Classic
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, minibar