From: Wednesday, August 21, 2024
To: Wednesday, August 28, 2024
Xlsior – The perfect way to end the Summer 2024
Xlsior Mykonos is the most exclusive International Summer Gay Festival on the famous island of Mykonos. Events are held in breathtaking open-air venues attracting guys from the four corners of the world. No other Summer event can compare.
- The 2024 dates for Xlsior are already confirmed – Aug 21st, to 28th 2024 – Check Hotels Early and Save.
Where to Party?
- Before you start planning your trip, it’s important to note that most of the parties held during Xlsior take place along the close to Paradise Beach. There are no super clubs in the centre of Mykonos old town. Consider this when planning where to stay.
- Platis Gialos Beach is an excellent choice if you want to party at night in Mykonos town, wake up to the beach in the morning and take the boat to the Xlsior party.
- Stay in Platis Gialos at The Argo Hotel, offering guests a “Superb” stay, just 2 minutes from the beach.
- Explore the entire Island in your Jeep. Reserve in advance.
Day and Night Schedule
- Parties run from Wednesday to Wednesday.
- Popular parties include The Main Party on the final Sunday, The WE Party (Madrid), Meat NYC and Mucca by Muccassassina (Rome)
- Full schedule and venues to be confirmed.
- ZeNIT Events Center Mykonos is a unique multifunctional space, complete with a pool, perched at the top of a hill at Paradise beach and is the perfect venue to host the opening of Xlisor, offering spectacular panoramic views of the beautiful Aegean Sea and the historical island of Delos.
- Located at Paradise Beach is just 20 minutes from the centre of Mykonos Town.
- Stay close to Paradise Beach. The Eden Suites and Residences are rated “Exceptional” by guests offering panoramic views of the sea and the beach with spacious suites, a pool and just 300m from the 24-hour bus stop, making it easy to explore the rest of the island.
- Cavo Paradiso – One of the most Mythical clubs in Europe, and one of the top 10 clubs in the world; the cliffside Cavo Paradiso features an outdoor pool & sea views.
- Completely renewed and new concept, Sueno is located on the famous beach of Paranga, near Mykonos Town.
- The venue breathes new life into to the Island of Winds and leaves its mark on the world-famous Mykonian party life.
- Complete with a large luxurious pool, beach beds, multiple bars and a large dance deck, perfect for dancing.
- Paraga (often also spelled “Paranga”) is one of Mykonos’ most popular for several reasons — it’s within walking distance of the Paradise party beach, it can be reached by a frequent bus, is close to several hotels, and has trendy beach clubs.
- Noia Mykonos is one of the newest venues in Mykonos, having taken over the former Super Paradise Club.
- The beach club is set on one of the most beautiful beaches in Mykonos, Paradise Beach, which is popular with gay visitors who frequent the nearby Jackie O Beach Club throughout the summer.
- Noia is a 7km / 22-minute drive from the Mykonos Old Town. Check out the Eternal Suites just a short walk to the centre of town. The suites offer guests a “Superb” rated stay.
- Pelekanos – Stylish club located in the centre of Mykonos with bar and dancefloor.
- Located 10 minutes from the centre of Mykonos old town.
- The Beach party takes place at Vaqueros on Kalo Livadi, Mykonos
- Kalo Livadi is a cosmopolitan beach with an Ibiza-like atmosphere in the summer season, thanks to its trendy beach Club Lohan.
- The beach is in the south-east, a 10 km / 20-minute taxi ride from Mykonos old town, straight through the Island’s centre.
- You can get to the beach via public bus from Chora (Old Town), car, or motorbike. There is no water taxi.
- Explore the entire Island in your Jeep. Reserve in advance.
- Go for the full luxury experience and stay at Nomad Mykonos, featuring fourteen tastefully-designed suites, just steps from the sand. Each suite has a private terrace or balcony with a Jacuzzi or private pool.
Staying in Mykonos – Insider tips
- The party schedule is pretty intense, so it’s a good idea to have a few days either side to get yourself situated, and to have a few days to relax before going back to work.
- Try and paces your parties; it’s impossible to do all the events and stay sane. If you can, try and catch the sunrise at the WE Party in Cavo Paradiso, it is magical. The MEAT Party always gets the best reviews from our readers as does the Beach party.
- If you want to stay close to the bars and restaurants, stay in the Old Town, known as Chora (or for some weird reason known as Mykonos City from some booking portals)
- Daytime, gay boys tend to hit the beaches (Mostly around Elia Beach or Super Paradise Beach – Home to Jackie O Beach Club) and at night in the old town for dinner and drinks.
Recommended Hotels in Mykonos
Mykonos is an expensive destination, there is simply no denying its allure and its price point. Hotels in the old town fill up first, along with the cheaper hotel options close to the parties. 4 and 5 star hotels charge a premium, however you do get what you pay for and the experience is second to none.
Mykonos Old Town
- BoHo Suites – Rated Superb, offering superb suites complete with hot tubs!
- Belvedere Hotel – Classic favourite, with superb pool. If you can get get a room here, book it!
- Rochari – Another readers’ choice hotel, rated “Superb”. You are likely to bump into a celebrity or two here. (nice ones)
If you are heading to the island, check out our insider guide on where to stay and play in gay Mykonos.
Map of Party Venues
Events are spread out across the island. Here’s out map of the locations together with tips on where to stay and the parties held in each location.
The Parties 2024
Gay Map of Mykonos
Most of the gay bars in Mykonos are located in the old town. The area is quite compact and has some charming small hotels and guest houses. The larger luxury hotels are located outside of this area with many providing shuttle services to the town centre.
Recommended Hotels in Mykonos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mykonos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The sophisticated Hotel Semeli is situated in Mykonos town, 500 m from Megali Ammos beach. It boasts accommodation with sea, town or garden views, a sweet-water, heated pool with sun beds and a spa. All rooms or suites have a flat screen TV, seating area, marble bathroom and French doors with sea views. Whitewashed walls and a garden with geraniums and bougainvilleas
Kouros Hotel & Suites
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, just 300 m from Mykonos Town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers elegant accommodation with views over the old and new harbours. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Each rooms is large and luxuriously appointed while retaining the charm of the typical Cycladic architecture. All rooms have private terraces with Aegean Sea views.
Vencia Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an infinity pool with sea and sunset views and al fresco dining, Vencia Boutique offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodation with balconies. Overlooking the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town or the hotel grounds, the airy Vencia guest rooms feature light-coloured furnishings and offer a refrigerator, satellite TV and air conditioning. Slippers & toiletries
4 Star, Location
Ideally located next to the old port of Mykonos and in the heart of its shopping and nightlife district, this boutique hotel offers stylish accommodation with stunning sea views. It features a Spa Centre with sauna and a fully-equipped fitness centre. Each room features double-glazed windows and scales. A welcome drink is offered upon arrival.
Video Of Xlsior Mykonos
PHIL HOLLISTER communiGAYtion
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mykonos
With its gay-friendly beaches, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming locals, Mykonos seamlessly blends its rich history with a contemporary and inclusive vibe, making it an ideal destination for the gay traveler seeking both relaxation and revelry.
Mykonos Town | Chora
- Chora boasts narrow winding streets lined with quintessential Cycladic architecture, chic boutiques, and vibrant nightlife.
- The iconic windmills of Mykonos, which offer a panoramic view of Chora, date back to the Venetians in the 16th century.
- Visit Little Venice. With its vibrant bars and eateries perched precariously on the edge of the sea, it’s a prime spot to watch the sunset.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Mykonos Town.
11 km southeast of Chora, home to the longest sandy beach on the island, complete with a nudist section.
7 km southeast of Chora and home to the world-famous Jackie O’ Beach and the most unforgettable parties.