From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Xlsior Mykonos WE Party 2023
Madrid’s world-famous WE Party returns to Mykonos once more for its famous Island Edition featuring the WE Dancers and world-class DJs.
- The Paradise View Hotel offers an “Exceptional” Guest experience right on Paradise Beach with world-famous views of Paradise Beach and just a short journey to Mykonos Town with the bus service stopping directly at the hotel.
- Awaiting date, venue, theme and lineup for the 2024 edition.
- Direct from Madrid, the WE Party will take place at Noia Mykonos from 23.45 until 06.00.
- The party follows the Sunday afternoon Xlsior Pool Party.
- Noia Mykonos is one of the newest venues in Mykonos, having taken over the former Super Paradise Club.
- The beach club is set on one of the most beautiful beaches in Mykonos, Paradise Beach, which is popular with gay visitors who frequent the nearby Jackie O Beach Club throughout the summer.
- Noia is a 7km / 22-minute drive from the Mykonos Old Town. Check out the Eternal Suites just a short walk to the centre of town. The suites offer guests a “Superb” rated stay.
Getting to the Paradise Beach, Mykonos
- The quickest way to get from Mykonos Port to Super Paradise Beach is by taxi, which costs €9 – €12 and takes 13 min.
- You can also catch the private bus from Chora (the old port station), which takes about 8 minutes.
- Explore the island on your own ATV/Quad Bike. Book in advance. Or take the panoramic 4 hour private tour.
- Water taxies also leave from Platis Gialos Beach, the beach with the best connections to gay beaches such as Paradise and Elia. It also has a bus every 30 minutes from Mykonos town.
- Platis Gialos Beach is an excellent choice if you want to party at night in Mykonos town, wake up to the beach in the morning and take the boat to the Xlsior party. Stay in Platis Gialos at The Argo Hotel, offering guests a “Superb” stay, just 2 minutes from the beach.
Where to stay during Xlsior Mykonos
We Recommend the following hotels :
For more information on Mykonos take a look at our Gay Mykonos Guide
Gay Map of Mykonos
Most of the gay bars in Mykonos are located in the old town. The area is quite compact and has some charming small hotels and guest houses. The larger luxury hotels are located outside of this area with many providing shuttle services to the town centre.
Recommended Hotels in Mykonos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mykonos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The sophisticated Hotel Semeli is situated in Mykonos town, 500 m from Megali Ammos beach. It boasts accommodation with sea, town or garden views, a sweet-water, heated pool with sun beds and a spa. All rooms or suites have a flat screen TV, seating area, marble bathroom and French doors with sea views. Whitewashed walls and a garden with geraniums and bougainvilleas
Kouros Hotel & Suites
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, just 300 m from Mykonos Town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers elegant accommodation with views over the old and new harbours. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Each rooms is large and luxuriously appointed while retaining the charm of the typical Cycladic architecture. All rooms have private terraces with Aegean Sea views.
Vencia Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an infinity pool with sea and sunset views and al fresco dining, Vencia Boutique offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodation with balconies. Overlooking the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town or the hotel grounds, the airy Vencia guest rooms feature light-coloured furnishings and offer a refrigerator, satellite TV and air conditioning. Slippers & toiletries
4 Star, Location
Ideally located next to the old port of Mykonos and in the heart of its shopping and nightlife district, this boutique hotel offers stylish accommodation with stunning sea views. It features a Spa Centre with sauna and a fully-equipped fitness centre. Each room features double-glazed windows and scales. A welcome drink is offered upon arrival.
Video Of Xlsior Mykonos – WE PARTY
Official After Movie
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mykonos
With its gay-friendly beaches, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming locals, Mykonos seamlessly blends its rich history with a contemporary and inclusive vibe, making it an ideal destination for the gay traveler seeking both relaxation and revelry.
Mykonos Town | Chora
- Chora boasts narrow winding streets lined with quintessential Cycladic architecture, chic boutiques, and vibrant nightlife.
- The iconic windmills of Mykonos, which offer a panoramic view of Chora, date back to the Venetians in the 16th century.
- Visit Little Venice. With its vibrant bars and eateries perched precariously on the edge of the sea, it’s a prime spot to watch the sunset.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Mykonos Town.
11 km southeast of Chora, home to the longest sandy beach on the island, complete with a nudist section.
7 km southeast of Chora and home to the world-famous Jackie O’ Beach and the most unforgettable parties.