From: Saturday, August 24, 2024
To: Saturday, August 24, 2024
Xlsior Mykonos The Main Party 2024
Nothing says Summer like a party in Mykonos, and Xlsior hosts the biggest Summer party of the European Season on the Sunday night of their eight-day epic festival.
- Stay in Kalo Livadi, host to 4 of the Xlsior events this Summer. Go for the full luxury experience and stay at Nomad Mykonos, featuring fourteen tastefully-designed suites, just steps from the sand. Each suite has a private terrace or balcony with a Jacuzzi or private pool.
- Saturday 24th August 2024 – Venue and lineup to be confirmed.
- Xlsior Main Party takes at the world famous Cavo Paradiso
- Enter the realm of A.I , where reality transcends and imagination takes flight! Get ready to immerse yourself in a world where technology meets celebration, where innovation sparks euphoria, and where unforgettable memories are waiting to be made
- The event runs from 23.45 until 06.00 and brings together the best dancers and performers from around Europe for a unique production that will leave you breathless.
- Xlsior runs for 8 days at the end of August each year.
- Cavo Paradiso – One of the most Mythical clubs in Europe, and one of the top 10 clubs in the world; the cliffside Cavo Paradiso features an outdoor pool & sea views.
- Pace yourself so you can enjoy the sunrise from the horizon, a rite of passage for any true Mykonos party lover.
- The club has carefully incorporated the island’s cliff face and natural beauty into its design, making it one of the most unique clubs in the world. Truly an experience.
- Stay at Mykonos Bliss, adults-only hotel rates “Superb” by guests with stunning pool area and wellness studio, perfect for a post-party detox.
- Explore the entire Island in your Jeep. Reserve in advance.
Where to stay in Mykonos
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
For more information on Mykonos take a look at our Gay Mykonos Guide
Gay Map of Mykonos
Most of the gay bars in Mykonos are located in the old town. The area is quite compact and has some charming small hotels and guest houses. The larger luxury hotels are located outside of this area with many providing shuttle services to the town centre.
Recommended Hotels in Mykonos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mykonos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The sophisticated Hotel Semeli is situated in Mykonos town, 500 m from Megali Ammos beach. It boasts accommodation with sea, town or garden views, a sweet-water, heated pool with sun beds and a spa. All rooms or suites have a flat screen TV, seating area, marble bathroom and French doors with sea views. Whitewashed walls and a garden with geraniums and bougainvilleas
Kouros Hotel & Suites
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, just 300 m from Mykonos Town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers elegant accommodation with views over the old and new harbours. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Each rooms is large and luxuriously appointed while retaining the charm of the typical Cycladic architecture. All rooms have private terraces with Aegean Sea views.
Vencia Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an infinity pool with sea and sunset views and al fresco dining, Vencia Boutique offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodation with balconies. Overlooking the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town or the hotel grounds, the airy Vencia guest rooms feature light-coloured furnishings and offer a refrigerator, satellite TV and air conditioning. Slippers & toiletries
4 Star, Location
Ideally located next to the old port of Mykonos and in the heart of its shopping and nightlife district, this boutique hotel offers stylish accommodation with stunning sea views. It features a Spa Centre with sauna and a fully-equipped fitness centre. Each room features double-glazed windows and scales. A welcome drink is offered upon arrival.
Video – Kalo Livadi
Discover the stunning beachside at Kalo Livadi
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mykonos
With its gay-friendly beaches, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming locals, Mykonos seamlessly blends its rich history with a contemporary and inclusive vibe, making it an ideal destination for the gay traveler seeking both relaxation and revelry.
Mykonos Town | Chora
- Chora boasts narrow winding streets lined with quintessential Cycladic architecture, chic boutiques, and vibrant nightlife.
- The iconic windmills of Mykonos, which offer a panoramic view of Chora, date back to the Venetians in the 16th century.
- Visit Little Venice. With its vibrant bars and eateries perched precariously on the edge of the sea, it’s a prime spot to watch the sunset.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Mykonos Town.
11 km southeast of Chora, home to the longest sandy beach on the island, complete with a nudist section.
7 km southeast of Chora and home to the world-famous Jackie O’ Beach and the most unforgettable parties.