From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
MEAT XXL Xlsior Edition 2023
Meat, New York’s leading club night, skips the pond and heads to the beautiful island of Mykonos for an XXL party featuring their NYC signature sound and style.
- Stay close to Paradise Beach, home to 3 of the Xlsior Parties this August. The Eden Suites and Residences are rated “Exceptional” by guests offering panoramic views of the sea and the beach with spacious suites, a pool and just 300m from the 24-hour bus stop, making it easy to explore the rest of the island.
- Date confirmed – Monday 21st August – at Pelekanos
- Jake Resnicow’s legendary New York Party, M.E.A.T, is one of the highlightsof the eight-day Xlsior Festival in August.
- Enjoy the unique US sounds of international guest DJs.
- Get to know the sexiest guys from Europe and beyond and enjoy a unique production featuring the hottest dancers and surprise performances.
- Featuring Live Porn Act by Josh Moore and Joseph DeMatteo.
- Meat Star Resident DJ Dani Brasil
- Guest DJs Marti Frieson and Orel Sabag.
- Pelekanos – Stylish club located in the centre of Mykonos with bar and dancefloor.
- Located 10 minutes from the centre of Mykonos old town.
Where to stay in Mykonos
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
For more information on Mykonos take a look at our Gay Mykonos Guide
Gay Map of Mykonos
Most of the gay bars in Mykonos are located in the old town. The area is quite compact and has some charming small hotels and guest houses. The larger luxury hotels are located outside of this area with many providing shuttle services to the town centre.
Recommended Hotels in Mykonos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mykonos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The sophisticated Hotel Semeli is situated in Mykonos town, 500 m from Megali Ammos beach. It boasts accommodation with sea, town or garden views, a sweet-water, heated pool with sun beds and a spa. All rooms or suites have a flat screen TV, seating area, marble bathroom and French doors with sea views. Whitewashed walls and a garden with geraniums and bougainvilleas
Kouros Hotel & Suites
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, just 300 m from Mykonos Town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers elegant accommodation with views over the old and new harbours. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Each rooms is large and luxuriously appointed while retaining the charm of the typical Cycladic architecture. All rooms have private terraces with Aegean Sea views.
Vencia Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an infinity pool with sea and sunset views and al fresco dining, Vencia Boutique offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodation with balconies. Overlooking the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town or the hotel grounds, the airy Vencia guest rooms feature light-coloured furnishings and offer a refrigerator, satellite TV and air conditioning. Slippers & toiletries
4 Star, Location
Ideally located next to the old port of Mykonos and in the heart of its shopping and nightlife district, this boutique hotel offers stylish accommodation with stunning sea views. It features a Spa Centre with sauna and a fully-equipped fitness centre. Each room features double-glazed windows and scales. A welcome drink is offered upon arrival.
Video – ZeNIT Mykonos
Take a behind-the-scenes peek at the stunning host venue.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mykonos
With its gay-friendly beaches, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming locals, Mykonos seamlessly blends its rich history with a contemporary and inclusive vibe, making it an ideal destination for the gay traveler seeking both relaxation and revelry.
Mykonos Town | Chora
- Chora boasts narrow winding streets lined with quintessential Cycladic architecture, chic boutiques, and vibrant nightlife.
- The iconic windmills of Mykonos, which offer a panoramic view of Chora, date back to the Venetians in the 16th century.
- Visit Little Venice. With its vibrant bars and eateries perched precariously on the edge of the sea, it’s a prime spot to watch the sunset.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Mykonos Town.
11 km southeast of Chora, home to the longest sandy beach on the island, complete with a nudist section.
7 km southeast of Chora and home to the world-famous Jackie O’ Beach and the most unforgettable parties.