From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Xlsior Pool Party 2024
One of the four-afternoon events during the eight-day Xlsior Festival, the pool party, is the ultimate pool party experience.
- Stay close to the party in Paraga at the Zephryos Hotel, rated “Superb” by guests, with a large pool, close to the beach and the bus-stop and offering highly rated breakfasts.
- Awaiting date, lineup, theme and venue for the 2024 edition.
- Experience Europe’s Number one gay pool party during the Xlsior Mykonos festival featuring world-class DJs, Dancers and stunning surprise performances.
- The party kicks off at 5 pm and runs until midnight. Enjoy dancing to the sunset and under the stars on one of the world’s most picturesque islands.
- Xlsior Pool Party takes over the Sueno Beach Club in Paraga Beach.
- Completely renewed and new concept, Sueno is located on the famous beach of Paranga, near Mykonos Town.
- The venue breathes new life into to the Island of Winds and leaves its mark on the world-famous Mykonian party life.
- Complete with a large luxurious pool, beach beds, multiple bars and a large dance deck, perfect for dancing.
- Paraga (often also spelled “Paranga”) is one of Mykonos’ most popular for several reasons — it’s within walking distance of the Paradise party beach, it can be reached by a frequent bus, is close to several hotels, and has trendy beach clubs.
- The club can easily be reached by a frequent bus, in 15 minutes, from Mykonos Town (departing from the Fabrika terminal).
- Located a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk from Paradise Beach.
- Paradise Beach Club is accessible by car/taxis, public buses from Mykonos Town, and water taxis departing from the old port.
- Paradise is just 20 minutes from the centre of Mykonos Town.
- This beach is within walking distance of four others: Paraga, Agia Anna, Platys Gialos and Psarou.
- Several people confuse Paradise Beach with “Super Paradise Beach, ” which are different beaches, and super Paradise is home to Jackie O’s gay beach club.
- Super Paradise Beach is located next to Paradise Beach and is reachable by taxi boat (regular boat services are available from Platis Yialos) and local bus.
- Platis Gialos Beach is an excellent choice if you want to party at night in Mykonos town, wake up to the beach in the morning and take the boat to the Xlsior parties or the gay beach. Stay in Platis Gialos at The Argo Hotel, offering guests a “Superb” stay, just 2 minutes from the beach.
Where to stay in Mykonos
Here are the Hotels we recommend with good reviews that keep you close to all the action
For more information on Mykonos take a look at our Gay Mykonos Guide
Gay Map of Mykonos
Most of the gay bars in Mykonos are located in the old town. The area is quite compact and has some charming small hotels and guest houses. The larger luxury hotels are located outside of this area with many providing shuttle services to the town centre.
Recommended Hotels in Mykonos By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Mykonos that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
The sophisticated Hotel Semeli is situated in Mykonos town, 500 m from Megali Ammos beach. It boasts accommodation with sea, town or garden views, a sweet-water, heated pool with sun beds and a spa. All rooms or suites have a flat screen TV, seating area, marble bathroom and French doors with sea views. Whitewashed walls and a garden with geraniums and bougainvilleas
Kouros Hotel & Suites
5 Star, Readers Choice
Located on the seafront of Mykonos town, just 300 m from Mykonos Town, the Kouros Hotel & Suites offers elegant accommodation with views over the old and new harbours. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Each rooms is large and luxuriously appointed while retaining the charm of the typical Cycladic architecture. All rooms have private terraces with Aegean Sea views.
Vencia Boutique Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
Featuring an infinity pool with sea and sunset views and al fresco dining, Vencia Boutique offers elegant, air-conditioned accommodation with balconies. Overlooking the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town or the hotel grounds, the airy Vencia guest rooms feature light-coloured furnishings and offer a refrigerator, satellite TV and air conditioning. Slippers & toiletries
4 Star, Location
Ideally located next to the old port of Mykonos and in the heart of its shopping and nightlife district, this boutique hotel offers stylish accommodation with stunning sea views. It features a Spa Centre with sauna and a fully-equipped fitness centre. Each room features double-glazed windows and scales. A welcome drink is offered upon arrival.
Video – Xlsior Pool Party
A taste of what to expect at a Mykonos Pool party by Xislor
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Mykonos
With its gay-friendly beaches, vibrant nightlife, and welcoming locals, Mykonos seamlessly blends its rich history with a contemporary and inclusive vibe, making it an ideal destination for the gay traveler seeking both relaxation and revelry.
Mykonos Town | Chora
- Chora boasts narrow winding streets lined with quintessential Cycladic architecture, chic boutiques, and vibrant nightlife.
- The iconic windmills of Mykonos, which offer a panoramic view of Chora, date back to the Venetians in the 16th century.
- Visit Little Venice. With its vibrant bars and eateries perched precariously on the edge of the sea, it’s a prime spot to watch the sunset.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Mykonos Town.
11 km southeast of Chora, home to the longest sandy beach on the island, complete with a nudist section.
7 km southeast of Chora and home to the world-famous Jackie O’ Beach and the most unforgettable parties.