From: Saturday, Jan 29th, 2022
To: Saturday, Jan 29th, 2022
Vienna rainbow ball 2022 Vienna’s most stylish Ball – Dress to Impress!
If you are looking to get away for a weekend and fancy a little glamour then dust off your top hat and tails and grab your dancing shoes, and head to the Regenbogen Ball in Gay Vienna for a magical night to remember.
- The Vienna Rainbow Ball is one of the most popular and successful ball events in Austria. Linking the classic Viennese ball tradition with the celebration of sexual and gender diversity is a successful concept, even beyond the borders of Austria. The success of the event can be seen as each year tickets sell out well in advance.
- Organisers expect a full house with 1,500 guests for the next edition. The Vienna Rainbow Ball promotes acceptance and diversity and is open to all LGBTIQ people and their friends and supporters.
- The theme for the 2022 event is “Footloose”, based on the famous Hollywood movie from 1984.
- Regenbogen Ball is held at the Park hotel and is one of the top social events on the gay calendar in Vienna, there is a dress code and you can get information on this and buy tickets from www.hosiwien.com
- Vienna’s gay district is quite compact and easy to get around. Stay close to all the bars and clubs at the following recommended hotels:
Gay Map of Vienna
Wienzeile (‘Vienna Row’) is a street that runs through the city along the Vienna River. It is divided into Rechte (right) Wienzeile and the Linke (left) Wienzeile. Many gay bars and venues are located along both sides of Wienzeile.
Recommended Apartments in Vienna
2, 3 & 5 Bedrooms
Opernring Apartments features accommodation with air conditioning and free WiFi. All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also available in the kitchen
Studio & 1 Bedroom
High Street Suites is located in the center of Vienna. Complimentary WiFi is offered throughout the property. Paid public parking is possible at a location nearby. Every unit has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, washing machine, coffee machine and kitchen. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units.
GRAND SOHO II Apartment Vienna is situated in the center of Vienna offering free WiFi, this apartment features a living room with a satellite flat-screen TV, a washing machine and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and microwave. 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with bath and shower
1 & 2 Bedroom
All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured in the kitchen, as well as a kettle. air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi, contactless check in
Highlights from one of the shows at Regenbogenball
Recommended Hotels in Vienna
Stay close to “Vienna Row” or Wienzeile if you want to be close to all of Vienna’s best gay bars and clubs. Vienna has some of the most stunning hotels located in historic buildings.
Hotel Imperial, 5 Star
A Luxury Collection Hotel
The luxurious, renowned 5-star Hotel Imperial is set directly on the Ringstraße boulevard in the heart of Vienna and takes you back to the times of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
5 Star Luxury
Built in 1913, Steigenberger Hotel Herrenhof is located in the center of the first district of Vienna, only a few steps from the Hofburg Imperial Palace. Spacious air-conditioned rooms.
Hotel Astoria Wien
4 Star, Tranquil
Set in a charming building from 1912, Austria Trend Hotel Astoria Wien is located in the centre of Vienna, right on the famous Kärtnerstraße shopping street. Free WiFi is available.
Hotel Maria Theresia
4 Star Great Amenities
The modern and elegant K+K Hotel Maria Theresia enjoys a central and quiet location right in Vienna’s artists’ quarter of Spittelberg and offers free WiFi, a wellness and a fitness area.