From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Freedom Miami 4th of July Circuit Party 2024
Take a trip to Miami for the 4th of July celebrations and enjoy the perfect PRE PARTY to the 4th of July.
- There are some great gay-friendly hotels on South beach. which is about a 15 min drive from Wynwood, where the party takes place. Stay at the Wynwood Hyde Suites if you want to avoid the trip and party closer to the action.
Urge Miami 4th of July Schedule
- Awaiting date, venue and theme for the 2024 edition.
- ( Indepen -DNCE!) typically takes place night BEFORE the 4th of July!
- Enjoy international Guest DJs, hot gogo dancers and an amazing light and sound production.
- Featuring international DJs, sexy dancers and special performances.
- The party takes over Exchange from 10 pm to 5 am.
- The party takes over Exchange Club, just 3-minutes drive from South Beach.
- Stay steps from the party at Loews Miami Beach Hotel, just 1-minute walk to the beach, featuring spacious rooms, a beautiful pool, and sweeping beach views.
Gay Miami, Where to stay?
- AxelBeach Miami is located at 1500 Collins Avenue with 15th street, a block away from the beach, in the heart of South Beach in Miami’s Art Deco district. Located in a lively area with plenty of leisure activities for travelers, AxelBeach Miami is the ideal hotel for a holiday on Florida’s hippest coast.
- For a truly iconic stay, check out the Marlin Hotel, steps away from the bars and clubs and just across from the sandy beaches.
Trending Miami Hotels
The following hotels are are close to South Beach and a short ride to the party:
Gay Map of Miami
The gay scene in Miami is centred around South Beach. The gay beach is located at 12th Street and Ocean Drive. It is not too difficult to find, with the rainbow flags marking the territory between two chair rental spots.
Recommended Hotels in Miami Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Miami that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Setai, Miami Beach
5 Star Chic & Stylish
Located directly on the beach in Miami’s famous Art Deco district, this resort offers yoga and tai-chi classes. Suites are furnished in Asian-style décor. Free WiFi and an iPod docking station are provided in every spacious suite at The Setai, Miami Beach. Rooms are equipped with espresso and coffee facilities along with a minibar.
The Marlin Hotel, 4 Star
Perfect Location & Views
The white sands of South Beach are steps away from this boutique hotel. Features include free high speed WiFi, rooms with a 55-inch flat screen TV, and a fully-stocked minibar. Blackout drapes, a spacious closet, and premium blankets and bedding come standard at The Marlin Hotel
South Beach, 4 Star
Designed in 1937, this restored hotel is located on famed Ocean Drive, directly across from the beach and 14 minutes’ walk from the shops, nightlife, and restaurants of Espanola Way. Free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, and minibar come standard in every Room Mate Waldorf Towers guest room
The Balfour Hotel
Relaxed 4 Star Hotel
The Balfour Hotel is located on Ocean Drive, home to many shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Guests will find concierge services and valet parking in this design hotel a stocked mini-bar in each of their modern rooms. A 40-inch flat-screen TV and free WiFi are also included.
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Miami
Boasting a glittering tapestry of sun-kissed beaches, vibrant neighbourhoods, and non-stop nightlife, Miami has long been a radiant beacon for the LGBTQ+ community. The iconic gay-friendly South Beach, known for its lively LGBTQ+ scene and colourful Art Deco architecture, truly shines as a premier destination for gay travellers. The following neighbourhoods offer something for all visitors.
South Beach | Ocean Drive
- South Beach is one of the biggest gay hotspots in Miami. Famous for its glittering nightlife and beautiful beaches, it is the heart of Miami’s gay scene.
- A visit to South Beach is not complete without a stroll down Ocean Drive https://www.getyourguide.com/ocean-drive-l10757/, home to the iconic Art Deco Historic District with its beautifully restored 1930s architecture.
- The neighbourhood plays host to several gay events, including Miami Beach Pride, Thanksgiving and Winter Parties.
- Discover the best things to see and do in Miami.
20 mins from South Beach. Dynamic, creative trendy district with outdoor street murals & art scene.