From: Friday, Nov 4th, 2022
To: Friday, Nov 4th, 2022
The Sickening Ball – Halloween Melbourne 2022
The Sickening Ball is one of the biggest events produced by “In The Dark”, one of Australia’s biggest party promoters.
- Send the kids to bed, secure your cats and dogs, turn on all the lights in the house and prepare yourself for a fright, The Sickening Ball 2022 is coming! Make sure your mummy is wrapped tight, because this one is going to be a Thriller!
- We are currently awaiting the lineup for 2022. Expect world class performers from the international drag scene.
- This was one of the biggest Halloween parties to attend last year and this year, tickets and hotels will sell out and fill up fast!
- Melbourne’s Sickening Ball takes place at Chasers, on 29 Bray St, South Yarra VIC 3141, Australia. Chasers is one of Melbourne’s longest running clubs and is the perfect venue to hosts such a spectacular event.
- South Yarra is one of Melbourne’s popular gay districts. Check in to The Como Melbourne – MGallery for a luxe escape with large rooms, high end amenities and a beautiful pool.
Popular places to stay in Gay Melbourne
Here are the Hotels we recommend that keep you close to all the gay bars and clubs:
Gay Map of Melbourne
Melbourne’s gay bars & clubs are located in St Kilda and South Yarra south of the city or in Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy north of the city and one in Yarraville.
Recommended Apartments in Melbourne
1 to 2 Bedrooms
The air-conditioned units have a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher & an oven. A microwave & toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. A living area with a flat-screen TV. Laundry facilities are available.
This air-conditioned apartment is fitted with 2 bedrooms, a living room and a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and an oven. It also has a flat-screen TV with free streaming service. Bathroom comes with a hair dryer
1 & 2 Bedrooms
Situated in the Carlton district of Melbourne Every unit has a private bathroom and shower, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a dishwasher. A microwave and fridge are also available, as well as a kettle.
1 & 2 Bedrooms
All air-conditioned apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen, a dining setting and a private bathroom with a shower and bathrobes. Each have a lounge area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi
Video Of The Sickening Ball
AFTERMOVIE : The Sickening Ball 2017
Recommended Hotels in Melbourne
The best place to stay in Melbourne is in the Southbank district. Here you will be close to all the city’s attractions and the nearby gay in both the north and south of the city.
5 Star Luxury
Rising above Melbourne’s vibrant Southbank precinct, Crown Towers offers spacious luxury rooms with views of the city or Port Phillip Bay. Each room features original artworks and marble bathrooms.
The Como, 5 Star
The Como is perfectly positioned near the restaurants, boutiques and all attractions located in the South Yarra, Prahran and Toorak area. There is a tram stop nearby, taking you to Melbourne city centre
Cosmopolitan 4 Star
Gay District -St.Kinda
The Cosmopolitan is a boutique-style hotel including modern minimalist rooms, each well-equipped room features free WiFi and one secure on site parking space per room. 6 minutes walk from the beach
The property features contemporary furniture, an en suite bathroom, air-conditioning and central heating. Downstairs is a spacious lounge, a chefs kitchen & laundry facilities shared by the 4 guest rooms.