From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Sunset Tea Los Angeles
Paul Nicholls and Justin David present present an amazing celebration during WeHo Pride, LA Pride, 4th of July Weekend, Labor Day and select holidays in Los Angeles
- Stay close to the party in Hollywood at the “Superb” rated Prospect Hotel, a boutique property with stylish rooms and great breakfast options.
- Awaiting date and lineup for the next edition.
- Join the hottest guys from LA and beyond at Hyde Sunset in West Hollywood for a Sunset Tea Dance to remember.
- Dance all evening under the sun and enjoy the best cocktails, surprise acts and a unique Summer production.
- The party runs from 8.30 pm to 2 am.
- Featuring superstar guest DJs.
- Sunset Tea is part of the GPS LA Pride Circuit Weekend.
- The party takes place at Hyde on Sunset, a swanky haunt on Sunset serves New American cuisine & drinks in a nightclub setting with a patio.
- Hyde on Sunset is located on the iconic Sunset Strip, a hotspot for nightlife, dining, and entertainment in Los Angeles.
- The clue attracts a regular crowd of A-list celebrities, influencers, and industry elites, which in turn draws those keen on celebrity sightings or mingling with the ‘who’s who’ of Hollywood.
- Stay close to the club at The Best Western Plus Sunset with an outdoor pool, on site gym and spacious rooms.
Where to stay?
Discover the best places to dine, play and party with our gay guide to Los Angeles.
Gay Map of Los Angeles
If you want to stay in the epicentre of gay Los Angeles, then West Hollywood has to be your preferred destination. However if you are in LA for any length of time, you will need a car. Freeways make it easy to get from one area to another.
Recommended Hotels in Los Angeles By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Los Angeles that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
The Beverly Hills Hotel
5 Star, Luxury
Known as “The Pink Palace,” this luxury hotel on Sunset Boulevard features full-service Spa and a beautiful outdoor pool. Bright and elegant rooms of The Beverly Hills Hotel feature marble bathrooms, TVs and minibars. Spacious suites pay homage to the legacy, while bungalows offer the true Hollywood experience inspired by their famous guests.
5 Star, Luxury
Established in 1975 on a palm-lined residential boulevard, L’Ermitage is a discreet, luxurious getaway located a stone’s throw from the beating heart of Beverly Hills. As the first all-suite hotel in the nation, L’Ermitage is committed to offering travelers 5-star service, excellence in hospitality, and spacious accommodations.
Sunset Marquis Hotel
4 Star, Great Value
The Sunset Marquis Hotel Los Angeles is located in the heart of West Hollywood. Hidden away in a tree lined cul-de-sac, it is just steps from the famed sidewalks of the Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The property boasts 2 outdoor pools and an on-site restaurant. Villas at the property include unique amenities like private lifts
4 Star, Location
Offering a private rooftop with stunning views of Los Angeles, a saltwater pool and comfortable indoor/outdoor seating, this elegant 4-star hotel is within one kilometer of the Sunset Strip. Each spacious suite at Petit Ermitage is equipped with a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and iPod docking station
Video Of Sunset Tea parties in Los Angeles
Sunset Tea Los Angeles
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Los Angeles
The top five areas include West Hollywood (WeHo), Silver Lake, Echo Park, Downtown Los Angeles, and Long Beach. West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant gay scene, with numerous bars, clubs, and LGBTQ+-centered events
West Hollywood | The Heart of Gay Los Angeles
- West Hollywood is renowned for its vibrant scene, welcoming atmosphere, and numerous gay bars, clubs, restaurants, and shops.
- WeHo hosts their annual pride in early June and spectacular Halloween celebrations in October.
- The neighbourhood is home to some of the most iconic landmarks in the USA, including Santa Monica Boulevard.
- Discover the best things to see and do in West Hollywood
Northeast of WeHo, with a diverse range of bars, cafes, and boutiques with a more laid-back and hipster vibe.