From: Friday, August 2, 2024
To: Sunday, August 4, 2024
Rapido Amsterdam Pride Edition 2024
Rapido, the biggest gay party in Amsterdam will host a weekend of events during Amsterdam pride with the biggest names from the DJ circuit and the hottest gogos!
- Stay close to the venue at the Hotel Park Centraal Amsterdam, a 4 star hotel with comfortable rooms and just 250m to Paradiso.
- Rapido hosts a series of parties on the final weekend of Amsterdam Pride.
- The Friday Opening party, Saturday Funhouse Party and the Sunday Night/Monday morning afterparty are held in WesterUnie.
- WesterUnie is an old industrial factory hall transformed into one huge party zone for Pride with dancers in fantastic costumes and stunning light and sound.
- The main Sunday evening, post-parade party is at the legendary Paradiso club.
Opening Party – Friday
- Friday 2nd August, 2024 from 10 pm to 5 am – Funhouse XXL
- Epic Pride Party at GasHouder, WesterUnie, WesterLiefde and TransformatorHuis for the Pride Opening Event.
- Stay close to the party at the Conscious Hotel Westerpark, housed in a historic building with superb rooms, delicious breakfast options and designer rooms.
- An Uber costs about 12 EUR from the hotel to the centre.
Funhouse XXL – Saturday
- Saturday 3rd August, 2024 from 10pm to 7am
- Experience the biggest ever Funhouse Party on the Saturday night of Pride at WesterUnie
Rapido – the Pride edition – Sunday
- Sunday August 4th, 2024 from 3pm to 2am
- Without doubt the best option for this Sunday afternoon during Amsterdam Pride. Release your little devil in this amazing location which use to be a church. Paradiso club a large main hall, with 2 rows of balconies.
- The upper balcony can get quite cruisy! The first floor has a smokers room and second dance room, and in the basement there are bathrooms and a lounge area.
- Guys from all over Europe come to one of the most prettiest venues in town to dance all afternoon and evening to the beats by international DJ’s and enjoy the shows and lasers.
- The Max Brown Hotel Museum Square is a 3 star hotel is just steps from all the city’s main attractions, has fresh decor and delicious breakfast options.
Pride AFTER – 2024 – Sunday | Monday Morning
- Sunday, 4th August, 2024 from 23.59 – 07.00 (Venue to be confirmed)
- What a great way to end Amsterdam Pride in the Pride AFTER. Typically you can dance till dawn on Monday morning.
- WesterUnie – Klonneplein 6 – Amsterdam – Join world famous DJs all night long on this magical Pride AFTER journey.
- Stay close to all the pride events in the city at XO Hotels Couture Amsterdam, rated “Fabulous” by guests and is located right by the tram stop to the city centre and take a taxi to the party.
Where to Stay?
The following hotels are currently have high ratings and are close to the city’s gay bars and attractions:
Gay Map of Amsterdam
The Amsterdam gay scene is constantly changing with bars opening and closing all the time. The Regulierswarstraat has seen a resurgence of late with many new bars opening. The sex and cruising bars are close to Dam square.
Recommended Hotels in Amsterdam By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels Amsterdam that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
5 Star – Central Location
This 5-star hotel includes a fitness area, spa and wellness facilities and a waterside terrace. Valet parking is available at an additional charge. The guest rooms and suites blend a classic design, including a Carrara marble bathroom, with contemporary amenities such as Apple TV, A Bose surround sound system and motion detecting floor lighting
NH Collection Doelen
5 Star, Readers Choice
Built in the 17th century and therefore the oldest hotel in Amsterdam. All 81 rooms are stylishly furnished with modern amenities, including air conditioning. Guests can enjoy a drink from the minibar or make a cup of coffee or tea. Each room is also provided with a work desk and cable TV.
Albus Hotel Amsterdam
4 Star – Great Amenities
This environmentally friendly hotel with Green Key Gold certification offers 75 rooms, all equipped with a Nespresso® machine. bathrooms has luxurious soap amenities, a rain shower, an automatic lightening system and a bathrobe. The hotel makes use of an air conditioning system without CO2 emissions. Free Wi-Fi is available.
4 Star – Perfect Location
Inntel Hotels Amsterdam Centre offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV, just a 5-minute walk from Amsterdam Central Station. It features a modern atrium breakfast room and a stylish bar. The air-conditioned rooms are modern and warmly decorated. They have a luxurious private bathroom, climate control and coffee and tea facilities.
Video Of Rapido Amsterdam Pride Party
FunHouse XXL – the Pride Edition – Amsterdam
Top Gay Neighbourhoods in Amsterdam
Gay life in Amsterdam is woven into the fabric of the city, and there are several areas which are home to LGBTQ+-friendly businesses, each with a distinct vibe. The town welcomes gay travellers with open arms, offering a vibrant and inclusive cityscape filled with diverse nightlife, cultural treasures, and a rich history of acceptance and celebration.
Reguliersdwarsstraat | The Gay Street
- A vibrant street located just south of the Rembrandtplein is approximately a 10-minute walk from Dam Square.
- Reguliersdwarsstraat has a rich history of LGBTQ+ activism and was one of the first streets in Amsterdam to become known for its LGBTQ+ scene.
- The street hosts several parties during Amsterdam Pride and Kings Day.
- Find the best hotels close to Reguliersdwarsstraat.
- Discover the best things to see and do.
Stay in the centre, close to Dam Square, Anne Frank House, & gay-popular Warmoesstraat part of the Red Light District.
Amstel area (Rembrandtplein) a famous square with bars, cafes, & restaurants, a 10-minute walk from the centre.