From: Friday, May 31, 2024
To: Sunday, June 2, 2024
Provincetown Pride 2024 a unique and colorful parade.
Although relatively youthful when compared to other pride events, Provincetown Pride has already become one of the key dates in an already packed Summer calendar. It marks the start of the high season.
- Provincetown is the fastest selling destination out of 200+ cities on our site. The pride weekend is especially popular, book your hotel as soon as possible.
Provincetown Pride Program of events 2024
- Events typically kick off with post-beach cocktails and dancing at the legendary T Dances, followed by a disco nap and then dinner at one of Province Town’s many superb restaurants. See our guide for recommendations.
- Late night parting at Paramount Club and A House continues until the early hours of the morning followed by quite a cruisy street scene by the infamous Spiritus pizza joint.
The Pride Boat Crossing
- Typically the Friday of the Pride Weekend- Journey from Boston to Ptown with your LGBTQ+ family for Provincetown’s 5th Annual Pride Celebration with Bay State CruiseCo.
- Not only will you be joined by Boston’s own queer collective, this special Pride-edition cruise will be hosted by Provincetown’s turn-of-the-century staple Town Crier (Daniel Gomez) + drag artist/Ptown history tour-guide Anne Hutchinson (Brent Thomas Daly.)
- Find out what you can expect from Pride weekend events, see your Community Flags flying high from The Provincetown II, and bring your come-as-you-are attitude as Provincetown flies ALL our colors across the bay.
The Tea Dances
- Friday to Sunday – from 4pm to 7pm. The Boatslip resort will host a series of special daily Tea Dances during the Provincetown Pride Weekend:
Dedication of Rainbow Crosswalk
- Friday – Provincetown Pride will open the Rainbow Crosswalk at Lopes Square, Provincetown, MA
- Visiting Ptown for PRide? Book your stay at the Carpe Diem Guest House, rated “Superb” by our readers and located right by Commercial St, close to all the pride activities.
- Saturday at 3:30 pm. – Pride Rally at Town Hall & ‘Sashay’ to Tea, at Provincetown Town Hall, FREE. The community is encouraged to gather on the steps of Town Hall followed by a lively sashay to tea.
- Before the rally, stop by the House of La Rue’s ‘Beat’ Booth – Makeup & Flair Station to express your Pride with a fierce look, feather boa, or a little sparkle.
Feet Over Front Street 5k – Pride Run & Walk
- Sunday at 8 am – TBC – Close out Provincetown’s 6th Annual Pride Weekend by sharing some self-love in the form of fresh air, exercise and community right in step with your LGBTQ+ fam.
- ‘Feet Over Front Street’ will stretch the entirety of Commercial Street (originally hailed as ‘Front Street,’) giving you a start-to-finish, rainbow-railroad takeover of the main Drag of the world’s premier queer travel destination
Other Provincetown Pride Events
- Friday -Provincetown Pride Follies from 9pm to 11pm at The Crown and Anchor
Features six unique gay bars, including the town’s largest nightclub (Paramount Nightclub).
- Friday -Pride Kick off Party from 10pm to 1am at The Red Room
Popular nightclub and performance venue in the centre of PTown.
- Saturday – Drag Brunch from 11am to 1pm at The Pilgrim House
Boutique hotel housed in an 18th-century clapboard building complete with a contemporary restaurant and bar with deck.
- Saturday – Pride Dance Party from 10pm to 1am at A-House
The Atlantic House in Provincetown, Massachusetts is a drinking establishment that has been in continual operation on the tip of Cape Cod for over two centuries.
Pride Pool Parties
- Stay at the Brass Key Guest House and enjoy the daily pool parties taking place throughout the Provincetown Pride weekend.
PTown’s Express Yourself Day
- Express Yourself Day is a predetermined day during each theme week (Pride, Bears, 4th of July etc) encouraging visitors to convey their individuality and dress up in colorful, creative ways.
- From wigs to heels, speedos to singlets and everything in between, Provincetown’s “be yourself” ethos is the driving force behind these special days. The Provincetown Business Guild sells limited edition “Express yourself” t-shirts for some self-expression inspiration.
Where to stay during Provincetown Pride
Finding the right place to stay can sometimes be difficult. Hotels fill fast during the special weekend events. Here are the hotels we recommend. They have good reviews and keep you close to all the action.
Check out our insider guide to gay provincetown and discover the best places to dine, play and stay.
Gay Map of Provincetown
Provincetown itself has two main drags, Commercial Street and Bradford Street. P’town can be divided into three sections, the quiet and peaceful West End, the bustling downtown center, and the East End, which has a number of galleries and guesthouses.
Recommended Hotels in Provincetown By Booking
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Provincetown that keep you close to all the shops, restaurants & bars
Anchor Inn Beach
4 Star, Luxury
This Provincetown property features rooms equipped with refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The Pilgrim Monument and Park are within a 10-minute walk of the property. Rooms are uniquely decorated and with large windows and balconies at the Anchor Inn Beach House. The rooms have antique-style furnishings and white bedding.
4 Star, Readers Choice
The Beaconlight Guest House features rooms with an en suite bathroom, a flat-screen TV with DVD player, and a refrigerator. The rooms are furnished with bright colors and inviting décor, and offer plush bathrobes. Guests can relax in the on-site outdoor hot tub or enjoy the summertime flower gardens
Inn at Cook Street
4 Star, Great Value
Located in the heart of Provincetown’s art gallery district, the historic Inn at Cook Street was originally built in 1836. It features unique, individually decorated guest rooms & serves a daily hot breakfast. Each guest room is decorated with original local artwork & offers antique furnishings. A flat-screen TV & en suite bathroom
Hotel at Gabriel’s
4 Star, Location
located in the heart of Provincetown, Massachussets, boasts a large courtyard and gardens as well as free WiFi access. Every room at The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel’s features a a cable TV. Many rooms have a fireplace. They are uniquely decorated in warm colours, plush bedding, and wood furnishings. Select rooms offer a balcony.
Video Of Provincetown Gay Pride
Gay Pride In Provincetown – PBG 2018