From: Thursday, June 27, 2024
To: Sunday, June 30, 2024
Prism Festival Toronto 2024 – A truly international event.
Prism Festival is North America’s largest gay circuit music festival, spanning five events with over 15,000 attendees.
- Visiting Toronto for Pride? Stay in the heart of the city’s gay district in Church-Wellesley Village. Consider the Anndore House, a “Fabulous” rated 4-star hotel with large rooms and just steps from the city’s nightlife.
- The Prism parties during Toronto Pride are always a delight for big room dance music lovers . . . as well as big-muscle-eye-candy hunters.
- This year, the promoters of Prism want to bring things to the next level featuring the biggest names from the International DJ circuit and the hottest parties from Europe and beyond.
- Check out Toronto’s top downtown hotels, close to the parties.
- Prism brings the biggest DJs, the hottest dancers and epic production values to Toronto Pride each year.
- Theme parties include Bootcamp, La Leche, the Sugarland Beach Party, Eden and the Revival after-party event.
- Parties run from Thursday to Sunday.
- Awaiting party lineup and themes for 2024.
- The gay district can fill up fast, especially during big events and holidays. It is a 5 minute drive from downtown, where you will find some great hotels available just a short taxi ride away.
- Stay at Sonder The Elm, rated “Wonderful” by guests, with high-end amenities and spacious suites, close to the Toronto’s top attractions and a short ride to the pride parties.
- The Axis Club – Built in 1922, this beautiful historic building has transformed into a artistic entertainment complex providing artists with state of the art sound, lighting and live stream capabilities for the ultimate live concert experience.
- Rebel Nightclub – One of Toronto’s top clubs, a 45,000 square foot venue with amazing light and sound.
- Cabana – Trés glamorous and very popular multi million-dollar pool bar and host the pool party.
- Concert Hall – Toronto’s renewed and reimagined premiere event space located centrally in beautiful Yorkville.
- Sugar Beach – An urban beach park in Toronto,that opened in 2010. It is located across from Redpath Sugar Refinery in Toronto’s eastern East Bayfront.
Where to stay in Gay Toronto?
Toronto’s gayborhoods can be found spread out over Church Street and Ossington Av. The following hotels all have high review scores and are close to the city’s gay bars and parties:
Gay Map of Toronto
The Gay Village, or “The Village” as the locals call it, is a predominantly gay neighbourhood nestled within Toronto’s downtown core. Centred at the intersection of Church and Wellesley Streets, the area is packed with cafés, restaurants, gay-oriented shops and a vast array of hot bars and nightspots.
Gay Hotel Map Church Street
Gay Hotel Map Ossington Ave
Video Prism Festival Toronto
Prism Revival Main Show Starring Sofonda