From: Thursday, June 23, 2022
To: Monday, June 27, 2022
Prism Festival Toronto 2022 – A truly international event.
Prism Festival is North America’s largest gay circuit music festival, spanning five events with over 15,000 attendees.
- Visiting Toronto for Pride? Stay in the heart of the city’s gay district in Church-Wellesley Village. Consider the Anndore House, a “Fabulous” rated 4-star hotel with large rooms and just steps from the city’s nightlife.
The Prism parties during Toronto Pride are always a delight for big room dance music lovers . . . as well as big-muscle-eye-candy hunters. This year, the promoters of Prism want to bring things to the next level.
- Prism brings the biggest DJs, the hottest dancers and epic production values to Toronto Pride each year.
- Theme parties have included Bootcamp, military party, Aqua pool parties and the Revival main event.
- Thursday June 23 – Bootcamp at Axis
- Friday June 24th – La Leche at Rebel Main Room
- Saturday June 25th – Aqua Beach Party at Sugar Beach followed by Eden at Concert Hall (Formerly Masonic Temple)
- Sunday June 26th – Let There Be House – Sugar Beach followed by Revival Beneath the Sea at the Rebel Main Room.
- The Axis Club – Built in 1922, this beautiful historic building has transformed into a artistic entertainment complex providing artists with state of the art sound, lighting and live stream capabilities for the ultimate live concert experience.
- Rebel Nightclub – One of Toronto’s top clubs, a 45,000 square foot venue with amazing light and sound.
- Cabana – Trés glamorous and very popular multi million-dollar pool bar and host the pool party.
- Concert Hall – Toronto’s renewed and reimagined premiere event space located centrally in beautiful Yorkville.
- Sugar Beach – An urban beach park in Toronto,that opened in 2010. It is located across from Redpath Sugar Refinery in Toronto’s eastern East Bayfront.
Where to stay in Gay Toronto?
Toronto’s gayborhoods can be found spread out over Church Street and Ossington Av. The following hotels are currently trending with our readers. All have high review scores and are close to the city’s gay bars and parties:
Gay Map of Toronto
The Gay Village, or “The Village” as the locals call it, is a predominantly gay neighbourhood nestled within Toronto’s downtown core. Centred at the intersection of Church and Wellesley Streets, the area is packed with cafés, restaurants, gay-oriented shops and a vast array of hot bars and nightspots.
Gay Hotel Map Church Street
Gay Hotel Map Ossington Ave
Video Prism Festival Toronto
Prism Revival Main Show Starring Sofonda
Recommended Hotels in Toronto By Expedia
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Toronto that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
5 Star, Luxury
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a poolside bar, a rooftop terrace, and a coffee shop/café are onsite. All 96 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Other amenities available to guests include room service, premium bedding, and coffee makers.
5 Star, Stylish
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a restaurant. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge, and a sauna are onsite. All 263 soundproofed rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include iPod docks, 24-hour room service, & LCD TVs.
4 Star, Readers Choice
A full-service spa, an indoor pool, & a restaurant are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, a bar/lounge, & a sauna are onsite. All 584 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi & iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs with cable channels, & other amenities include minibars & room service. Housekeeping is available on request.
The SoHo Hotel
4 Star, Modern Classic
An indoor pool, a fitness center, & a steam room are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include conference space, & concierge services. All 87 rooms provide conveniences like dining areas & coffee makers, plus free WiFi & Smart TVs with cable channels. TVs, Frette Italian sheets, & free newspapers. Housekeeping is available on request.