From: Saturday, June 10, 2023
To: Sunday, June 25, 2023
Marche des Fiertés or Paris Gay Pride is a procession in the heart of Paris. The parade is vast, taking approximately 4 hours to wind its way through the city streets. The entire Marais district, home to most of the city’s LGBT bars, restaurants, and boutiques, hosts nonstop Pride themed parties throughout the weekend.
- Stay in Le Marais, close to all the popular gay bars and parties. The Jules & Jim Hotel is located in a former 18th century precious metals factory with designer rooms and romantic views over the city’s rooftops.
Paris Pride Parade
- Saturday June 24th, 2023 – Paris Pride kick starts the Summer season of parties and events in the city. More than 700,000 spectators and participants attend the gay parade, which begins on Saturday at 1.30 pm.
- Stay just steps from the parties and parade at Le Général Hôtel, rated “Superb” by guests and featuring spacious rooms, a modern gym and excellent service.
- Awaiting final confirmation of the parade route for 2023. This was the previous route:
- Paris Pride March will start from the station Michel Bizot in the 12th arrondissement at 1.30pm, making its way to the Place de la République, via the Avenue Daumesnil, rue de Lyon, Boulevard Beaumarchais and the Boulevard du Temple.
- Departing: Michel Bizot metro, Avenue Daumesnil, Rue de Lyon, Place de la Bastille, Boulevard Beaumarchais, Boulevard du Temple, Arrival: Place de la République
- Along the route, you will encounter thousands of hot Parisiennes and international visitors dressed from head to toe in drag, in beads, wigs, feather boas, glitter, tiny shorts and not much else!
Paris Pride – Tips to remember
- Be aware, sometimes the parade starts late (up to an hour), so pace yourself for a full day of fun and festivities.
- If you plan on staying for the entire event, bring some water and snacks and don’t forget your sunscreen. Temperatures rise in June, and the weather is often quite humid.
- Many metro stations are closed during the event, so check the RATP app before heading out.
Paris Pride Afterparty at The Grand Podium
- The procession finishes at Place de la Republique and continues with a Pride celebration from 5 pm until 10 pm. The party spills out into adjoining streets to the many nearby gay cafes, bars and clubs.
After parties in Le Marais
- The busy gay bars are within walking distance of the Place de la République, where the march/rally typically ends.
- If you are tired after the parade, you can easily hop on Metro Line 3 at République, get off at Arts et Métiers and walk (10-15 min) to the main streets of the Marais and enjoy the parties.
- The busiest streets include Rue des Ecouffes, Rue du Temple, and Rue Vieille du Temple.
- Stay close to the pride after parties at Le Général Hôtel featuring designer rooms, and rated “Wonderful” by guests.
Popular Gay Bars After the Parade
- The following bars offer a diverse range of options for most visitors and host post-parade parties and special pride events:
- Cox – Enjoy “L’Apero d’After” at one of the city’s top gay bars and home to the horniest boys.
- Open Café – in the heart of the Marais, always draws gay crowds, primarily men.
- Les Souffleurs – For hip and trendy young boys and their friends.
- Banana Cafe – Drag lovers and hot gogos gather at for an evening of dancing and fun.
- Le Cud Bar – Popular with Late night party lovers looking for after-hours excitement.
Where to stay
Paris is one of Europe’s most expensive cities. Plan your trip well ahead to get the best rate possible. Our top choices for Paris during pride include:
- Jules & Jim – former 18th century precious metals factory in the heart of le Marais with designer rooms and romantic views over the city’s rooftops.
- Hotel Dupond-Smith – Located in a quiet neighbourhood with a sleek design and all-day breakfast options.
- Hotel Vernet – If you want to be in the heart of Paris, consider the Vernet. Stylish rooms and minutes from the Golden Triangle.
- Hotel des Grands Boulevards – Boutique 4 star hotel combining 18th-century elegance with a quirky edge and home to a sublime cocktail bar.
Pride Circuit Parties
A series of spectacular circuit parties, balls, parties and events take place across Paris in the gay district of Le Marais in the week leading up to Paris Gay Pride.
- June 23rd – Heaven Paris – One of the most popular Friday night events in the city returns with a special pride edition.
- June 24th 2023 – Big Paris Pride – The leading party organiser, Big Wolf, hosts the biggest circuit event during the pride weekend with international DJs, fantastic sound and light shows, and the hottest dancers in Paris.
- June 25th 2023 – After Scandal Paris – Scandal is the official BIG pride after party, running from 6 am until noon.
- June 24th 2023 – Matinee Paris – Matinee brings its signature party La Leche to Paris during the city’s major celebrations.
- June 24th 2023 – Doctor Love Pride Edition – One of the most popular monthly parties in the city returns to T7 for a special pride edition from 11 pm.
Quinzaine des Fiertés – Fortnight of Pride
- June 10th to June 25th 2023 – Pride events typically kick-off two weeks before the main March. The “Fortnight of Pride” includes several parties, conferences, concerts, movie screenings and other activities. We await the entire program for 2023.
Trending Hotels in Paris Right Now
The following hotels are currently some of the most popular with our readers. All are located close to the city’s major attractions and have a high review rating:
Ritz Paris, L’Empire Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles, Hotel du Petit Moulin
Where to stay close to all the gay bars
Our top 4 selections with the best rates.
The Hotel Duo is our preferred hotel when
staying in Le Marais gay district in Paris.
For further information and advice on
Gay Pride Paris visit The Website
The gay district in Paris is located primarily in Le Marais, right in the heart of the city and featuring some of the finest museums and architecture in the French capital.
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Booking.com
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Housed in a 19th-century private mansion, this boutique hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Champs-Elysées and Grand Palais, as well as 200 m from the River Seine and the Montaigne Avenue. It offers free WiFi, spacious and individually decorated rooms with rich fabrics and a restaurant with a glass-roof. A welcome tray with mineral water, coffee and tea is provided.
The Novotel Paris Les Halles is situated in the heart of Paris. From this hotel, you can go shopping in the nearby districts of Rue de Rivoli, Boulevard Haussmann or Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. Guest rooms are spacious and equipped with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with satellite channels, internet connection and air conditioning. Rooms are non-smoking
Set in the lively Marais district in central Paris, this design hotel features a sauna and fitness room. It offers air-conditioned guest rooms with free Wi-Fi access and a minibar. Satellite TV and a telephone are standard in each contemporary guest room. Some of the stylish rooms feature a seating area and a private courtyard.
Located in a pedestrian street in the centre of Paris, Hôtel Le Relais des Halles Paris is 500 m from the Georges Pompidou Museum. It offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access and an antique-style décor. The air-conditioned rooms and suites feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Marche fiertés paris 2018
Book with confidence. Get the best Prices from our partner Expedia
We have chosen hotels in Paris that keep you close to all the shops,restaurants & bars
Along with a 24-hour fitness center, this smoke-free residence has a 24-hour business center and self parking. Other amenities include a business center, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and hair dryers. Guests will find kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, microwaves, and dishwashers. Housekeeping is available on request.
Along with a fitness center, this smoke-free hotel has a bar/lounge and a sauna. Other amenities include a 24-hour business center, coffee/tea in a common area, and spa services. All 29 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes.
Along with a full-service spa, this residence has a restaurant and a 24-hour health club. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are onsite. All 265 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include refrigerators, stovetops, and plasma TVs.
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, dry cleaning, and laundry facilities. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, a computer station, and a library are onsite. All 39 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests will also find flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, and safes. Change of towels is available on request.