From: Awaiting dates
To: Awaiting dates
Palm Springs 4th Of July Gay Weekend Escape 2022
Discover an entire town celebrating Gay Independence Day Weekend with epic pool parties, long lunches and night time clubbing on Arenas road.
Celebrate the 4th of July in Palm Springs and enjoy the warmth and inclusion of the local community as you celebrate America’s birthday.
Legendary Pool Parties
- Independence weekend is the perfect time to visit one of Palm Spring’s hottest gay resorts and pools. The Santiago Resort is a polished resort catering to adult gay men just 2 miles from the gay bars and clubs, offering continental breakfast, lunch, 24-hour snacks and complimentary parking for guests.
- Gaze at the men lounging near the waterfalls of Vista Grande an adult gay men’s-only clothing optional resort that boasts 2 outdoor pools, a 16-man hot tub and a dry sauna.
- July Weekend at CCBC Resort Hotel
On Saturday DJ Bobby will spin, On Sunday DJ Galaxy will spin, Day Passes – Friday and Monday $40.00, Saturday and Sunday $50.00
- Start your 4th of July weekend right and head to Bongo Johnny’s for their bottomless champagne on the patio for USD 5, paired perfectly with breakfast entrees like Polynesian French Toast or a Fried Chicken Benedict.
- Ross Matthews presents Dragtastic Bubbly Brunch at the V Wine Lounge.
Join host Morgan McMichaels and some of the best Drag Queens in the business for a fun-filled escape from the ordinary!
Afternoon Leather Cocktails
- Located in the famed Warm Sands District, Tool Shed is the original Leather + Levi bar in Palm Springs. Take a cocktail in the back patio which is optimized for Summer with a rugged mountain view.
Showtime at Oscars
- You simply must take in a show at Oscar’shttps://oscarspalmsprings.com/ , over the 4th of July weekend, where the talent is tucked and triumphant. This is definitely a main pick for gay things to do in Palm Springs if not just to admier the Mimosa boys all afternoon! The drag queens of Bitchiest Brunch are clawing their way to the top of your bottomless mimosa existence. As gay turns to night, Las Chicas Calientes spice up!
Party On Arenas Road
- The epicenter of the 4th of July weekend is located squarely on Arenas Road, where camaraderie rules. Whether you cruise the south side of the block where the people at Eagle 501 mingle with the hipsters of Chill Bar or if your North Star guides you to the festive happenings at Hunters and Streetbar you will have a fun night guaranteed! Each of the aforementioned pairs share parking lot spaces that facilitate spacious outdoor 4th of July gatherings suited for Palm Springs hot desert nights.
- If you’re feeling exotic, let your rainbow flag fly at The Tropicale. End your night at Toucans Tiki Lounge populated with spar spangled drag queens and American flag clad go-go dancers galore, eager to celebrate America’s birthday weekend.
Official 4th of July Celebrations
The City’s Parks & Recreation Department has been hard at work creating a multitude of Fourth of July activities and experiences – at four different locations!
- Victoria Park (2744 N Via Miraleste) 4th of July Water Palooza (11 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
Free hot dogs and snow cones, water games, food, music
- Sunrise Park (401 S Pavilion Way) Independence Fest (activities start at 3 p.m.)
Music, games, food, Movie in the Park starts at dusk.
- Ruth Hardy Park (700 Tamarisk Rd) Fourth of July Spectacular (activities start at 4 p.m.)
Food & Games, Dude Jones Band and Laser Light ShowBand plays at 6:30 p.m.; Laser Show at 9:15 p.m.
Agua Caliente Casino Resort Spa Rancho Mirage, Fireworks
- Once again, Agua Caliente Casino Rancho Mirage will light up the Coachella Valley sky to celebrate the 4th of July with fireworks and more! The 30- minute show will be from 9:00-9:30 p.m. Sunday, July 4.
- While watching the night sky sparkle with color, spectators of all ages will also enjoy their favorite patriotic songs simulcast on 106.9 The Eagle (KDGL) during the Independence Day fireworks celebrations.
- This year’s event will include live DJ entertainment beginning at 7 p.m. and have a “drive-in” theater theme so families can be comfortable in and around their own vehicles and enjoy the show.
The best views of the Palm Springs Fireworks
Looking for something a little bit different? Vista Point on Highway 74 has some of the best and most expansive views of Greater Palm Springs. Drive up the winding road and park your car before sunset to get a good spot and enjoy the symphony of fireworks. Remember to take your own snacks and food–there isn’t a shop near Vista Point.
Where to stay?
Here are the hotels we recommend that have good reviews and keep you close to all the action,
Gay Map of Palm Springs
Palm Springs has a number of gay bars and clubs most of which are located around Canyon Drive in down town area.
Recommended Apartments & Villas in Palm Springs
Downtown Tuscan Haven air-conditioned accommodation with a patio & free WiFi. The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a TV, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a washing machine, & 2 bathrooms. & hot tub.
The holiday home has 3 bedrooms, a TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, a washing machine, and 3 bathrooms with a bath or shower. Air-conditioned with a private pool
Biarritz Downtown Condos by Oranj Palm features accommodation with a kitchen. Complimentary WiFi is offered. All units feature air conditioning and a TV. There is also a dishwasher, microwave and a coffee machine.
The holiday home provides guests with a patio, a seating area, cable TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and a private bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries. Air conditioning and free WiFi.
Video Of a guide to the city
Palm Springs Vacation Travel Guide
Recommended Hotels in Palm Springs
Most of the gay bars in Palm Springs are located in and around Arenas Road, on the corner of the Hard Rock Hotel. Busy Club hunters is for those who like to dance while Street bar offers a more relaxed alternative with a large terrace. In the centre its easy to walk from bar to bar, but temperatures can be quite high. Most people will rent a car and explore the greater Cochella valley.
Andreas Hotel & Spa
3 Star, Great Location
Set in the heart of central Palm Springs, California, this adults only hotel and spa offers a free continental breakfast every morning and a landscaped courtyard with a swimming pool. Free on-site parking